·
Registered
6,100 Posts
took my tranny out yesterday. i`m gonna put the parachute mount on tomorrow
and hopefully my new fast system next weekend

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Has any one been in their garage today? I just pulled my motor and transmission. Get out off the computer. Racing season will start soon.
my garage is trashed from people throwing shit in it since its been cold... but the computer helps me find more shit to throw in it when it warms up...and all that other shit gets thrown out when it gets warmer... its a vicious cycle

·
Registered
16,536 Posts
Just came in. Fab'd up a set of duals for an 82 Chev pickmeup truck. Football watchin' time.

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
Just got done finishing the last touches on my car, took a shitty looking working alternator and a nice looking non working one took them both apart and made a decent looking one that works, also fabbed up a roll cage camera mount for my tiny casio.Its ready to go except for the foot of snow outside lol. Next day that its nice and dry I might take it out for a rip.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
That's funny! Most of us are either still running or are putting our stuff back together. Our season will be here in no time!

Besides... it snowed this morning. It Sunday and we just got our little once a year 1" dusting that nobody with half a brain would step outside to work on a car for!

g

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
hell guys went racing last weekend and ready to go next weekend! first Summit points race!!!!! not trying to rub it in or anything like that..LOL!

·
Registered
13,316 Posts
Just came in. Doing a side job so I can pay for some racing.

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
I just came back in as well, bloody knuckles and all. Its too damn cold right now and only getting colder.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
New Carb will be here Monday. Bolt it on and change from a digital 7 to a 6al box and I'm ready to race. (Rules Change) Dyno in Feb. Track in March. Season starts in April.:p

·
Registered
451 Posts
Engine and tranny was out a month ago...haven't touched them since...but things will get going again next week.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Engine/trans came out before Thanksgiving. Engine has been @ builder for freshen since then, not a peep from them yet. Starting to grit my teeth about now.........................:cool: JB

·
The X-Bomb
4,363 Posts
just came in from the day, we did so smoothing of the firewall on my buddys 66 nova. disassembled the new front frame to have it all painted after mock up. now if i could get started on my car!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts