Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Most GNX's were stored away since new so a low mileage one is not uncommon. The thing that made them get stored away is because that was going to be the last muscle car that was ever going to be built... never again would there be a 300hp passenger car... no siree. That didn't quite work out . Nowadays it's only the lowliest pisspots that have 300hp or less.
It's crazy to think that my 79 year old mom's Camry had better power than my stock 68 Camaro, the 93 LX 5.0 I had, and the power is equal to the 2000 Z28 I bought new.

Now my DD has 420 ponies so Mom better not mess around.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
It's crazy to think that my 79 year old mom's Camry had better power than my stock 68 Camaro, the 93 LX 5.0 I had, and the power is equal to the 2000 Z28 I bought new.

Now my DD has 420 ponies so Mom better not mess around.
What made old cars seem fast is they were not refined, So the ruffness added to the feeling of fast.

·
Registered
16,444 Posts
So you blast others for not digging out photo's , but when the gun is turned on you, you change your tune. comically sad.
I posted a picture I had of it I NO LONGER have the car to get any other pictures of it make sense dumb ass?The car was crushed years ago if you would have read post 158 where I said fixed you would know this!!

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
I posted a picture I had of it I NO LONGER have the car to get any other pictures of it make sense dumb ass?The car was crushed years ago if you would have read post 158 where I said fixed you would know this!!
but but but you swapped in a big block, surely you took photo's.
only using your flawed logic on you.
Seems you get upset when you are on the receiving end.

·
Señor Member
25,913 Posts
It ran low 13.20's back in the Mid 90's and beat many new Z28's at the time at the track any other questions?

Well if it was running 13.20s and beating LT1 Fbodies...than it was also beating every single stock production passenger car Furd (excluding purpose built for drag racing by outside company ringers) ever built up until that point and through 2002. ;)

Still wasn't beating the King Ding A Ling...the Chevy Corvette.

FACT

🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
16,444 Posts
Well if it was running 13.20s and beating LT1 Fbodies...than it was also beating every single stock production passenger car Furd (excluding purpose built for drag racing by outside company ringers) ever built up until that point and through 2002. ;)

Still wasn't beating the King Ding A Ling...the Chevy Corvette.

FACT

🤣 🤣 🤣
Like I said it beat Camaro's maybe one of them was you no need to be mad!!:p

·
Registered
16,444 Posts
but but but you swapped in a big block, surely you took photo's.
only using your flawed logic on you.
Seems you get upset when you are on the receiving end.
But yet others have posted NO PICTURES ON HERE but now you also want engine pictures which I said I don't have lets see what you own!!!:rolleyes:I think you're still pissed off at me when you said last year the Rangers weren't out yet but the local dealer had Rangers in stock so enough with your BS idiot!!

·
Señor Member
25,913 Posts
Like I said it beat Camaro's maybe one of them was you no need to be mad!!:p
Only time I've been to Ohio was back in 85, aboard a C130 Hercules to Wright-Patterson AF Base.

Oh and I've never owned an LT1 Camaro...but I did own a 96 Buick Roadsmasher wagon.

·
Señor Member
25,913 Posts
Nah. I used it to haul all the fat chicks my fan boy buddies couldn't fit in their witty bitty Moosetangs. 😜

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,626 Posts
The gold on the bottom is actually wood from a picture frame are all Chevtards retarded or just you?
Hes talking about the fan in the reflection. It has gold hardware and what looks to be white blades.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
But yet others have posted NO PICTURES ON HERE but now you also want engine pictures which I said I don't have lets see what you own!!!:rolleyes:I think you're still pissed off at me when you said last year the Rangers weren't out yet but the local dealer had Rangers in stock so enough with your BS idiot!!
bla bal bal bal. others are not stating that posting photo's is EASY. and that if they don't they are lazy or it never happened. only YOU posted that, but again where is a photo of that big block swap. clearly you have multiple photo's of that.
You backed yourself into a corner.
deal with it like an adult or not. your choice.

161 - 180 of 207 Posts