Yellow Bullet Forums banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
FUCKING CROCK OF HORSESHIT and waste of everyone's time, nice going OP.

USD $150,000 (Reserve Not Met)
What did I state the first day:
Is that Bring A Trailer really a legitimate auction as far the highest bidder at end being locked in to purchase it and seller can't play games etc etc?..
Because having a reserve on a vehicle is playing games?
Those posting vehicles on bring a trailer are not guys with 50-300 collector vehicles that if they loose thier ass on one or two vehicles not great lost in the big picture of things.
The owner is smart. good way to see what others value the vehicle at, while the economy is rolling.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
Even if I posted engine pictures your dumb ass wouldn't know the difference between a 351M and a 460 so STFU idiot!!
sure.
whatever you say.
I'd not only be able to tell, I'd be able to tell if it was an engine shot of a 77 ltd.
As it's the same as the 77 ranchero.
but, what else you got ford fan boi.

Why you mad,
oh that is right,
I showed , the HYPOCRITE that you are.
YOU require photo proof from others, but when YOU are called on posting a photo of the shit YOU claim. you get pissy.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Eric Fallon said:
You don't know me at ALL.
I know you, we all do. You wouldn’t be posting ANY of the SHIT you post if it wasn’t WHO YOU ARE.

We all know that you’re an instigating know-it-all fat shithead who craves attention - that’s who you are in real life.

Do you think you can play it off like Dave Elsheman, aka John Wayne, in Zimbardo’s Stanford Prison Experiment, and say you’re just playing a role, a character? No, it’s who you are inside.

You prove it with every post. You could debate the stupidity or ignorance of others with diplomacy or show adult restraint and ignore them altogether like most of the rest of us do, but you willingly choose to be a mean spirited, argumentative know it all asshat, and you do it on every forum you’re on. That’s who you are and I don’t need to “know” you in person to know this. You can say it’s not who you are in real life, but it is you. You behave like you do behind the protection of a keyboard. The only reason you dont behave this way F2F is because people would give you the beat down.

Your schtick is Psychology 101, dumbass, and it is EXACTLY who you are. Ask any psychologist why you feel the need to ”pretend“ to be someone online that you aren’t in real life. They’ll tell you that you aren’t pretending at all.

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
sure.
whatever you say.
I'd not only be able to tell, I'd be able to tell if it was an engine shot of a 77 ltd.
As it's the same as the 77 ranchero.
but, what else you got ford fan boi.

Why you mad,
oh that is right,
I showed , the HYPOCRITE that you are.
YOU require photo proof from others, but when YOU are called on posting a photo of the shit YOU claim. you get pissy.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

View attachment 54784
Sure you could tell the difference you can't even spell Camaro!!

201 - 207 of 207 Posts