Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
FUCKING CROCK OF HORSESHIT and waste of everyone's time, nice going OP.

USD $150,000 (Reserve Not Met)
What did I state the first day:
Is that Bring A Trailer really a legitimate auction as far the highest bidder at end being locked in to purchase it and seller can't play games etc etc?..

·
Registered
17,079 Posts
bla bal bal bal. others are not stating that posting photo's is EASY. and that if they don't they are lazy or it never happened. only YOU posted that, but again where is a photo of that big block swap. clearly you have multiple photo's of that.
You backed yourself into a corner.
deal with it like an adult or not. your choice.
Hey dumb ass I took that picture off the wall with my DC and showed how easy it was to post a picture on here and it was the only picture I had to prove a point so STFU with your BS idiot!!

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
Hey dumb ass I took that picture off the wall with my DC and showed how easy it was to post a picture on here and it was the only picture I had to prove a point so STFU with your BS idiot!!
still no photo of the swap.
YOU called others lazy if they were not willing to go digging for photo's in basements/attic's /etc.
bawahahaha.
seems your backpedeling now, and fast.

·
Registered
17,079 Posts
still no photo of the swap.
YOU called others lazy if they were not willing to go digging for photo's in basements/attic's /etc.
bawahahaha.
seems your backpedeling now, and fast.
Dude just STFU already no one likes you on here and I said I DIDN'T have any pictures of the swap in post how hard is that for your dumb ass to understand!!:rolleyes:

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
Dude just STFU already no one likes you on here and I said I DIDN'T have any pictures of the swap in post how hard is that for your dumb ass to understand!!:rolleyes:
YET, when others state they don't have a photo avail near by or at all, you go straight to b/s never happened, how you like your own logic used on YOU.
And you're calling others idiots/dumb asses.

cuz this my post that you replied to. oops.
BLUEOVALRACER
Registered
Joined Dec 21, 2009
16,120 Posts
#76 • 6 days ago

Eric Fallon said:
Maybe because before cell phones, people didn't take photo's of everything daily.
Just a thought!!
I know many of my rides didn't get photo's taken of them. There wasn't a need too.
Your buddies saw it when hanging around or at the early am street dance.
And the photo's I do have are in photo albums in a box somewhere in the attic. I'm sure this is the case for most folks.

your reply

'
I have pictures of cars I've had in the past it can't be that hard for anyone to take a picture of the original picture with a cell phone or DC and post on here no?:confused:

So when you can't pull a photo you don't have out of thin air, it is ok, but everyone else it's photo' or in never happened , right hypocrite

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
YET, when others state they don't have a photo avail near by or at all, you go straight to b/s never happened, how you like your own logic used on YOU.
Your b/s starts on page 3, and basicly states if no photo it never was.
So using your OWN logic. that 77 ford tank was a 351c 2v smog motor dog.

·
Registered
11,068 Posts
Man, just think of how much a low mileage T-Bird of that year would go for! After all, in another thread, a few people were going on about how T-Birds of the same year, are worth way more than a lowly turbo Buick.....

·
Registered
17,079 Posts
Your b/s starts on page 3, and basicly states if no photo it never was.
So using your OWN logic. that 77 ford tank was a 351c 2v smog motor dog.
Why don't you just put a bullet in your fucked up head and do us all a favor on here!!

181 - 200 of 207 Posts