Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was born @ 3:40 :)) mopar guys) AM 30 years ago today more or less. My 60' was great, 330' was decent but I kind of nosed over towards the 1/8th. I intend to back half like a motherfucker.
Any advice for a 30 year old phuckstick you can offer in retrospect?

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
ADVICE : Never stop racing regardless of how much she bitches .......... I turned 40 last week , furthermore. DO what makes you Happy !

·
Brewmaster
12,616 Posts
Already passed the 30 mark, it sucked. Ah well, still trying to have fun but the body is taking longer and longer to recover from injuries lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
You people need to quit feeling sorry for yourselves, your just getting started. Wait until your my age!! Pushing 50........

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Workin on 31 this year, gettin old sux butt lol

·
Registered
20,152 Posts
get as much sex as you can right now
im over twice your age, building another Procharged BB street car, so you got plenty of time to do stuff
just save a little for the future, incase you want to retire someday

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
im over twice your age, building another Procharged BB street car, so you got plenty of time to do stuff
Soooooo, that's what I'm doin wrong.............................I've been spending the money like no other!! :rolleyes:

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
I have never seen a wells fargo truck following any hurse:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts