1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Sad. And to think most animal controls say a dog house with hay is all you need. Supposedly they can't do anything about it.

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Thats Fucked Up....

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Poor dogs. Imagine how horrible that must have been for them. :-(

Blows my mind how people can neglect animals like that.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I couldn't imagine doing that. Its down ito the single digits where i'm at. I don't let my dog out for anymore than 5-10 minutes. Those phuckin people really should be put outside in cold ass weather for a night. See how they phuckin like it

·
pist'n Broke
20,936 Posts
I couldn't imagine doing that. Its down ito the single digits where i'm at. I don't let my dog out for anymore than 5-10 minutes. Those phuckin people really should be put outside in cold ass weather for a night. See how they phuckin like it
i let my dog play outside as long as she wants, she will always bark at the door when she's ready to come in..but like u said its no longer than 5-10 minutes...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Wrong, just straight up phucking wrong! I seriously believe you should need to take some type of test to own an animal! But then again we should also have a test for these phuckers that keep popping out kids and then neglecting them! Where is the accountability in this phucking day and age! When did people just start saying, Not my problem, this has got to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts