Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i have a pro race fogger and a big shot plate under each carb. ? is should i spray both kits? so far i have only played with the fogger because i've been told that a fogger and plate don't go well together. so i will upgrade to a second fogger in the future but is it ok to spray both. right now the car is wired to leave on the fogger and turn on the plates with a button. i'm going to put a time delay on it for the second kit so would it be ok to leave on the fogger then turn the plates on or leave on the plates then bring the fogger in or leave on the plates then when the fogger activates with the big pills have the plates turn off.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I do know of someone using fogger and plate on a BBc. Leaves on the fogger and bing the plates in. foggers launch better and more consistant than plate. You should have no problem running both with the tune up right. Tune both seperate FIRST, than start launching on the fogger, and bring in the plate, BUT fatten the plates up a bit first and tune back to the plate. Hope this helps. John 8)

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I still think it will be OK as long as the RPMs are up. As long as the velocity is there, you should be OK. John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts