Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know what the actual section width is for a 29.5x10.5w (3062w) M/T on a 12 wide rim. I already now that the rule of thumb is approx. .20-.25 for every 1/2" of rim width. I have these tires on a 10" rim and I have 13.5" of section width.

If you have this tire and wheel setup and could take a measurement it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Proud Canadian
2,734 Posts
Need to know what the actual section width is for a 29.5x10.5w (3062w) M/T on a 12 wide rim. I already now that the rule of thumb is approx. .20-.25 for every 1/2" of rim width. I have these tires on a 10" rim and I have 13.5" of section width.

If you have this tire and wheel setup and could take a measurement it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ok I measured mine 15'in hope this helps

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Buddy, That was very helpful.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just measured mine and there 14 inchs at 12 ibs. Not sure why there is a difference here. I have 12 in. wheel and 29.5x10.5W.
These are brand new. Thanks

·
Proud Canadian
2,734 Posts
Ok I measure it again 14.75 with 6lbs of air car is on jack stands.Tires are one season old.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is good info for the future. I ended up taking the 29.5x10.5w's off the car; they were growing on the top end and rubbing the quarter panel a little. So I have a set for sale with only one outing on them if anyone is interested. I'll post them in the classifieds.

Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts