Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Outer Banks Speedway and Brock productions presents

The Baddest of the Bad @ OBX on July 21st

28's or 275's only,No W's,No sissy sticks,No Time,No weight limits,any motor combo!! $$100$$ entree which includes 2 people at the gate with each car,Free food for you and crew,VIP parking and 100% payback plus $2500.00 will be added to total pot!! Must be an 8 car field or close,Guaranteed payout!! Side bets welcomed during rounds and cards will be drawn each round for pairing.

Could everyone that is interested please post on here or call me @ 252-333-0919 so that I can have a car count of some what. Also let me know if you need hotel info and I can assist you with that also. I have 6 cars committed so far- The Braxton Deamon,Billy Bells Mustang,Phill Ange's Mustang,Gross's Black Beast Camaro,Full Moon's Black mustang,Tyson's mustang. Possibly Bobby Flippen,waiting on a call from him to commit. Please let me know if interested on here or call for more info,Thanks, Brock

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
We will have to see what we have running. Still sorting out issues. They seem to be neverending for us so far in 2012.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Sounds like a good payday for somebody.

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Im gonna try to make this one as a spectator. I've never been to obx but I've heard good things about it. Hope the farm truck shows, I haven't seen it with the big motor with extra torque for dragging ass.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a good payday for somebody.
Yes it will be Jack,come on out and bring that rocket with you,no need to worry,my car is not ready,LOL!! For real I think it will be a good day and some great racing if all of you guy's will come on out,track will be on kill.I know you said it's too hot for you right now Jack but we are gona try and start the race in the afternoon around 5 or 6 or 7. You guy's can make shake downs untill then or when everyone is ready. Thanks and anyone interested please let me know by calling or email @ [email protected], thanks

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Bump for good racing at obx

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
where is this track? how far is it from Mooresville?

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
5 hours and 2 minutes down I-40 according to Google maps.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Track address is 426 Benson Road,Creswell,NC 27928

For hotel info or any other concerns you can contact me @ 252-333-0919 or email me @ [email protected].

Hope to see alot of you guys out their,gona be a good day of racing.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got a couple of sponsors that are coming aboard,one of Vp racings fuels sales reps will be in the house giving the 1st place winner a VP fuel jug filled with 5 gallons of C-23, valued at over $125.00
Also have some others that are going to give up some more $$CASH$$ to make the pot even BIGGER!!
Stay tuned with more info to come soon,thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The gates will open at 12,lanes will open at 3 for shake downs and testing,racing will start around 6pm due to the heat,or later,when everyone is ready.I will keep everyone posted on times. If anyone has any input on times just post it here or for anymore ?'s give me a call @ 252-333-0919 ,thanks

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Just checked the schedule and we will be in Mooresville the 20th. Hate we're gonna miss this one.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Just checked the schedule and we will be in Mooresville the 20th. Hate we're gonna miss this one.
how far apart are the two tracks?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Takes us about an hour southwest to get to mooresville and prob 5 hrs northeast to Outerbanks. You think the tongue will still be in that killer the 21st ? Lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts