Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start spreading the word, the first race will be July 10. We need to get as many racers there on 275's to show NED that we want this class to stay.

We have 3 races planned:

July 10
August 21
October 17

Same rules as X-275

Goto 508racing.com for more discussion

·
Registered
757 Posts
sounds like a good time do you know what else will be running those days. If I get working maybe I could get the red monster going just to help fill the field

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,582 Posts
ill try and get my shit box there in any condition it is at that time..will probley just be the bolt on lt1 motor..but hey i could always give it a lil of that blue jug love..

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,582 Posts
lol 11s dont have alot of saftey shit to deal with but ill try my damnest to get out there so car count stays up and we have a 275 class next yr i can run in.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds like a good time do you know what else will be running those days. If I get working maybe I could get the red monster going just to help fill the field
I believe test and tune, CMDR, TD,TS, and QR

This year its support the class, prove to NED this is a bad ass class, then next year we can make 2 classes. X-275 and Limited 275 and start our own series.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Great job on getting the class growing guys. Good luck to you! The 275 class is the shiznit and glad i'm a part of it !

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
so it's Mir rules? 3100 lbs, Nos sb?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts