~Mike Thompson-11
~Rich bach-8
~Tim Reinert-6
~Ron Rhodes-5
~Rob Falcone-5
~Ken Ewer-3
~Steve Drummond-3
~Tony Parsons-2
~Konstantine Zografos-2(Did'nt get round points?)
~Frank Fulbrook-2

I was messin' around trying to figure out Dave O's Point system & figured this up-after the 2nd.race.........Could be right:smt102.......Could be wrong:-D

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Outlaw radial-
~Quentin Metheny-14
~Brett Hull-11
~Vinny Fiore-11
~Bill Dutka-7
~John Carter-7
~Paul Major-3
~Terris Hicks-3
~Gary kramer-2
~Gary Gonzales-2

OK-I'm done playin'!:rolleyes:

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
I thought Ron Rhodes owned the last spot? LOL!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I thought Ron Rhodes owned the last spot? LOL!
Your either first or last! Right Mike?

Without qualifying points there seems like there will be alot of ties? Am I wrong?

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
you dont get point for qualifying? seems odd. what the hell was i trying so hard for then :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
You get one point for a round loss. So there is 1 point for qualifying

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
At the first race I was #2 qualifier but I broke first gear. I would have got more points and money at the first race if I would have just idled the car up and staged the car and backed up. But instead I told Dave to put an alternate in and with doing that I lost points and $75.00. That wont happen again.

My fault for not knowing better, so shame on me!

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
If that happens a deal should be cut for you to get the $75 for that round and the points and anything after that they get keep.

·
X275
420 Posts
At the first race I was #2 qualifier but I broke first gear. I would have got more points and money at the first race if I would have just idled the car up and staged the car and backed up. But instead I told Dave to put an alternate in and with doing that I lost points and $75.00. That wont happen again.

My fault for not knowing better, so shame on me!
Same thing happened to me at the first race as well. Do my points get updated as well Dave ??

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Same thing happened to me at the first race as well. Do my points get updated as well Dave ??
If you qualify and hurt your engine it's total bull$hit they want you to hurt it even more for a phuckin point! If you put a hole in your oil pan should you tow your shit up to the starting line and have your crew push you to the staging beams oiling down the starting line in the process so you can get a point?RealCute:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thats a sad subject there qualifing points should be awarded and then rd points also noone wants to tare there shit up nor risk the saftey of the any persons!!!!!!!!!!..Bad decision by track or promoter just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Every car that makes a pass during qualifying gets 2 points no matter if they qualify for the field or not. Now if your car is hurt it's up to the racer if they want to run or not. Not the tracks.
Car must stage under it's own power.(Can not be pushed)

Alternates will not be eligible for any round points,regardless of how far they advance past round one, cash awards will be paid to alternates.

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Your either first or last! Right Mike?

Without qualifying points there seems like there will be alot of ties? Am I wrong?
I see what you mean about having ties. Maybe we can have a run off to settle the ties later in the season? Or they can just hand it over to the nitrous cars because we are always at a disadvantage.......:smt066

1 - 20 of 23 Posts