Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO FAR 27 HEAVY HITTERS HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE OHIO DRAGON MATCH COMING UP IN JULY, 2017
ALABAMA, MICHIGAN, GEORGIA , TENNESSEE AND OF COURSE OHIO.

FOR SOME COOL ENTERTAINMENT: ERIC "COLD CHILL" WILD WHEELSTANDING GOLF CART, DEAN ROSE SUPER CHARGED SCHOOL BUS, "GENTLEMAN" JIM BREWER WITH THE PEACEMAKER

YOU GOT A BONE TO PICK: DON'T BE SCARED!! POST YOUR CAR ANDL LETS RACE

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Can't believe I can't get any takers from YB Ohio - I just got hitters coming out of Indiana saying Ohio racers don't have gut!! I know this is not TRUE - OHIO HAS SOME OF THE MOST FIERCE RACERS ON THE PLANET - WE ARE YOU!! PM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW TO POST YOUR CAR IN THE UPCOMING OHIO DRAGON MATCH!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't notice the location was not mentioned- July 22, 2017 at Thompson Raceway Park - You got a bone to pick with somebody. This is your chance to get you satisfaction. Post your car, Call out Your Opponent and race. Post you car on our site on Facebook. We are also making this a weekend of racing. Open Comp and Index all at Thompson Raceway Park, July 22, 2017
29 cars have posted so far - more detail will follow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are right the rules are very limited except for the Safety Rules: It is pretty much Run What You Brung and Hope You Brung Enuff! Box, No Box, Door Cars and Open Bodies all welcome; Post your car on our page on Facebook - If there is someone you would like to race call them out or get called out. It's all in the fun of racing. Bet or No Bet, but we will put of some skin money to make the race interesting. We will also run an Open Comp Race, have some great entertainment and a Car Show.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to our sponsors: Hutter Performance, Harland Sharp, Minotas Trophies, Imagine That Embroidery, No Static Radio, Burt Brown Transmissions, and we are still looking for more.

Payouts will be announced very shortly, as we may be adding classes to round out a Super night at the track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts