Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,399 Posts
Looks good, how about some engine pics??

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good, how about some engine pics??
For this year were running a 598bbc na makes about 1100hp, may put some spray on it a little later in the year for fun. But the class we race in is all motor. Eventully a 353 sbf is going in with a 94mm

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice troy,any times yet.
Thanks, no times yet, just took it out last night around the neigborhood and its gonna be a handful lol! The eng trans combo went 8.8xs in stock suspension chevelle so were hoping to pick up some from that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Boy Troy I remember getting alot of shit about my chevy when I worked with you. What happened to Fords and Mopars? BBC Power cant beat it.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boy Troy I remember getting alot of shit about my chevy when I worked with you. What happened to Fords and Mopars? BBC Power cant beat it.
LOL, Just wanna go fast, dont care whats under the hood anymore, and i wont have my combo done for awhile. Were just gonna go out and have some fun this year. Ill drive at BIR for the 3 race deal and Matt can run what ever else he wants. May go out and run Milan for fun.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First time out at the track went a 8.61, 8.62 and two 8.59s with three 1.29 60fts and a 1.30 all motor. We couldntve been happier with the results!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
badass!! good looking car! Love the stance!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hasnt been on a scale yet! we are guessing about 3300 with me in it give or take. Will find out next weekend at BIR at the scales. You coming up??? driving Jamies car or yours ??
no, we wont be there. jamey might have one on the pump this weekend for the gray car, we are still waiting for parts for the new n/a motor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts