Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a 25.2 in a 93 Mustang coupe and I have a questions about the bars behind the main hoop. The 25.2 SFI book only deals with the drivers compartment so I'm looking for some pics of the bars that go behind the main hoop into the rear seat/trunk area. I did a search and only found one pic... Anymore out there? And I'm more interested in bar layout/design than I am bar spec...I have the 25.3 book too so I know "what" they are looking for... just need some design ideas to go along with it.

PS: I found this link while doing a Google search... It's has some pretty good info for us rookies.

http://www.mustangcars.info/2009/11/25/sfi-25-3-cert-keeping-up-with-heavy-horsepower/

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
25.3 is a 25.2 driver with a 25.5 tail. The 25.4 and 25.2 doesn't have a specification for the tail section, which is odd but....they're both tube chassis specs and I guess back 10 years ago when they coming up with the specs, the didn't think about it.

if you want, I had a post yer chassis pics thread in trash or be trashed that had alot of stuff going on. It may help out.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link and pics, guys... I found some so info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts