1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I guess the donk's move ahead 4-3. LOL

·
Long Live The King
102,134 Posts
Wow I can't believe they killed him off like that.
Life's a bitch and then you die.........

Great year it has been. I'm just glad he killed that bitch two shows ago.

I'm going to miss the series. I still haven't seen the first 3 seasons. I need to find them on DVD.

G-

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,105 Posts
I WAS KINDA HOPING FOR MORE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION....OH WELL SO LONG JACK!

·
Registered
19,904 Posts
yea, i hear there may be a movie, might have Keiffer in it, reason they didnt kill him off-i was hoping Chloe would run off with him, she has a pretty hot body, although they only showed it once when she banged some guy she worked with
if it becomes a movie, i hope they tie it into the ending of last nights episode

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
I was thinking Jack had poisoned the booze that Logan and his boy were drinking so they would both die but it worked out well as they filmed it......LOL. I was also satisfied that the Pres told him to get out of town before the law caught up with him. I was wondering how they were going to let him go after killing in cold blood all those people........LOL. I only watched it the last 18 months but it was a great show.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
yea, i hear there may be a movie, might have Keiffer in it, reason they didnt kill him off-i was hoping Chloe would run off with him, she has a pretty hot body, although they only showed it once when she banged some guy she worked with
if it becomes a movie, i hope they tie it into the ending of last nights episode
Yeah, I thought I heard there would be a movie so the only thing I knew would happen is Jack wouldn't die last night. I've seen a couple of interviews with Chloe, she seems like a nerd is real life, but really funny. She's a MILF now......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts