Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rippin' Gears!
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 24', has a 6000 price tag on it. The tag says Roseburg, google that I get mostly horse trailers. Outside
looks decent(2009) assuming the thing is ok, what's it worth?
Oh yeah 6 lug, 6400 cargo weight.

·
Registered
195 Posts
lots of good deals out there, id shop around! and trust me when i say this, go for a 28...you'll thank me later! i wanted a 24 and got a 28, love it!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I got a 24' it is nice, but I don't have a golf cart. I got it new at a big discount about this time when the new year models came in. I would shop for a new one and a better deal. I bet you can get a new for 7500 or 8k.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
I had a 24' that was built by a local compant that mainly built horse trailers. This was a VERY weel built trailer. I never regretted buying it one bit. But I will agree with others that you'll be much happier with a 28'. Trailers are definately one of those things that you get what you pay for. Unless you just happen to stumble across a smokin deal.

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
Horse trailers tend to be over built due to their weight they intend to carry and the fact that most of these trailers see quite frequent use and are in service for a very long time. There are few people more careful with their money then those in agriculture. They demand quality and durability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts