Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just one example

Less than 3 cents per round. I'm just saying. :) Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,096 Posts
Also there are a bunch of 22lr caliber guns coming out. Maybe a few more unveiled at Shot Show

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Their shipping is quite high. 50 boxes they wanted $33 to ship. More like 4 cents a round at that point.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,376 Posts
Some at Walmart are around 4 cents a round

·
Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some at Walmart are around 4 cents a round
I bought a box of Stingers at my local Wal Mart a week or so ago. I had to show ID! That really surprised (and disappointed) me. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And just like that, I'm not seeing any online .22lr ammo available for less than 7 cents a round. 😕 Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
Local Walmart just had 1400 rd Remington pails for just $65 2 weeks ago. 3 pails, I grabbed one for the hell of it.

Went back a week later to grab more, all sold out of that plus shotgun shellz

Reactions: 03bluemule

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
the entire USA is sold out of everything right now

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
the entire USA is sold out of everything right now
Plenty out there still, just gotta know where to look

Prices are just surging because of demand
This is why everyone should have non-mainstream calibers in their arsenal as well.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
ANY OF YOU THAT DIDNT LOAD UP ON AMMO...DURING THE EBOLA AND OBAMA TEAMS ADMINISTRATION.......APPARENTLY VOTED FOR IT...

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
ANY OF YOU THAT DIDNT LOAD UP ON AMMO...DURING THE EBOLA AND OBAMA TEAMS ADMINISTRATION.......APPARENTLY VOTED FOR IT...
Kev,

Pretty sure alot of ppl loaded up during the SANDY hook threat level event. Ammo and alot of weapons were more $$$ under Obama's tenure thru a few periods. I remember buying some brass 223 in 2013 that was about $1 a rd for 250 UMC. Crazy....we are there again now

Best time IMO to buy was during Trumps 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years. No agitated panic cycle to worry about. Prices hit never before seen lows. The 4th year is the election year panic ramp up that's typical....now add the COVID bs....2020 is FUBAR

We are definitely facing uncertain economic future even if Trump retains the POTUS position because of COVID lockdowns crippling ALOT

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
THAT IS THE WORST FUCKING PART...THEY KILLED A THRIVING ECONOMY ...WE WILL NEED WAR TO BRING US ALL BACK TOGETHER....OR ALIENS.... :)

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
Truthfully speaking.....and sadly

War does invigorate a nationalistic movement uniting the people. Unfortunately because it comes at a grave cost to hundreds of thousands of lives including our service members. Of course the Marxists currently demonize anything "Nationalist" as a threat to their progressive agenda

Something to consider, the US Military is blocking ANYONE that tested positive for COVID anything permanently......this boggles my mind personally.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
BUT THEY DO LIKE THOSE BODY COUNTS

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Something to consider, the US Military is blocking ANYONE that tested positive for COVID anything permanently......this boggles my mind personally.
They have no idea of what the long term health effects of Covid 19 are. Its a huge potential liability to bring someone in that could end up costing the taxpayers for a lifetime of medical retirement costs.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
getting this thread back on track my local Big R has a decent amount of .22lr on the shelf 5 brands including arms core and american federal both priced at under $4 dollars a box of 50 count.

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,993 Posts
getting this thread back on track my local Big R has a decent amount of .22lr on the shelf 5 brands including arms core and american federal both priced at under $4 dollars a box of 50 count.
So my boxes of 550 I paid $7 for, are now worth $40+, HAHAHA

I should go to the range and dump 100 rounds just to watch people cry!

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
So my boxes of 550 I paid $7 for, are now worth $40+, HAHAHA

I should go to the range and dump 100 rounds just to watch people cry!
yeah I know it is not cheap but it is there so I been buying 2 boxes a week, they only allow 2 boxes per caliber per day. last week the armscore was $3.29 a box of 100 and federal was $3.49 for a box of 50.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts