·
Registered
715 Posts
Got one. Freight is tough 11$. Not bad compared to local available product

Thanks

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
I've got more 22lr then I know what to do with....hell I remember when it was $6 for a 500rd box. I saw people on Gun Broker paying $85-$100 for a 500rd brick...

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Thanks, ordered 3 kinds of 22lr 1325 rounds.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Whats the deal with .22 amo? I live next door to a sporting store and he always has .22 in stock.

I shoot a .280 REM Much harder to find. He has them though.

He'll prolly ship. Search "Spillway Sportsman" prolly got what you want or can get it.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
As well as the supplies of other ammo have improved the last ~2-4 months, I suspect .22 would be somewhat back to normal in the next ~6-10 months, as long as we don't have another scare.

I have enough but still buy for friends when I see it at walmart--- so I know I'm contributing to the problem! I still buy 9mm and .380 when I see either under $.22/round, I hope the "new" federal aluminum case 9mm at ~$.20 is decent for target practice as that's a good option right now.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
man how i wich i would have bought 2 bricks a week after i turned 18, i could have sold that shit and made a good profit. crazy hard finding 22 amo on the shelf's around here.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
Tried to order more this AM and it wouldn't let me. I will try again Sat and next week.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Luckily may dad stocked up many years ago. We have probably well over a 200,000 rnds of .22.

In 1977, my hometown had a major flood. The local sporting goods store had a huge warehouse. Case of 5000 went for $25. My dad bought 2 pallets. We've been shooting them ever since and never a problem. All Remington HP.

Those days are gone though.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Prices of ammo kinda makes you wonder if the ammo company's orchestrated some of the mass shootings in our country.......taking the tin foil off now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts