Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,878 Posts
I am thinking no power to charge them.

No way 21 million can to missing and no-one notice.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Hey Piglosi how is this wasteful spending helping sick people you sick cunt.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,192 Posts
I guess they didn't pay their bills after being out of work for so rong

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
The numbers out of China are simply hinky. Just take Wuhan, for example. C19 was unchecked in a very crowded city of 11 million, for two full months. Public hygiene in China is deplorable and worse. Yet, China is claiming a total of 87000 cases and less than 4000 fatalities. However, we are seeing radically different infection and transmission rates outside of China. If we're being told that a third of the North American population will be infected in the span of a few months, then China's numbers are fabrications. Based on what we've seen outside of China, Wuhan alone must have seen better than 50,000 fatalities. Multiply that over a dozen or so cities of similar size. 4000 fatalities is a total lie, and the World Health Organization is complicit in that lie.
That doesn't get you to 21 million cell phone users going off the grid. The smart bet is that the CCP chose to not let a good crisis go to waste. Cracking down on dissent via public health orders is a handy tool. I'd bet that a million Chinese are dead from C19, and 20 million have been taken off the cell phone grid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts