Yellow Bullet Forums banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Señor Member
29,929 Posts
Finally watched this video. Lemme get this straight. Ford Mustang without the track pack comes within 3 tenths of a Z51 Corvette with a race alignment?

So im getting my Corvette aligned before and then unaligned after a track day just so I can eek out a second tier Mustang?

The CFPP GT500‘s are seconds quicker around road courses than the base GT500’s.

That‘s the world you live in though huh P1?
Guess your old fan boy ears missed the part where the tester says..."This car was also setup by the dealer for track driving". You were probably grumbling too loudly to yourself, when the realization set in that the GT500 is a roll racer and nothing more, to hear it. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Here is the part where he clearly says the Stank was setup for the track.

That's right Hank...the Stank also has a race alignment...in addition to alllllll the other things needing done to prepare it for the track. Furd provides a video in the owner's kit Furd mails out. The Stank even has a special camber setting for drag racing. ;)

Enjoy...fan boy. 😜

Drag race setup...

Road course setup...

Oh and don't forget that kid SpeedPhenom...who's a track racer and owns both a C8 and a GT500. He tested them both and the winner is?

Reactions: 79540

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,449 Posts
September is when all the 2021's start being built
I hate to be the Debbie Downer here but the timing of this isn't good

THe Economic situation during this Political Plandemic is for shit and will progressively devolve. Now the Tribe's treasoncrat senators like Feinstein are calling for no stimulus $$$ for non-compliance to continue this madness. Big union affiliated business are pushing the mask & social distance thing and ignoring the CDC's reports about 50%+ test cases being false. There's definitely an agenda here being played gents ESPECIALLY those closest to the treasoncrat political shitshow......I'm witnessing it 1st hand now.

I don't know how much this new Ford is relying on Chinese sourced parts either but it seems both GM , Ford, the final Big 2 are still outsourcing. China is already fooked and has been getting worse with exports and reliability. While good for MAGA long term, it's too many things hitting us at once.

I drive past the Belvidere Jeep/Chrysler CUV plant daily and I think it's been shut down all week for some reason. We're not sure what happened yet, but they just shut down a few weeks ago as well for 1 week, so this is 2x now in a 1 month period. So keep in mind QC and production has already been a shit show, and it's going to progressively get worse.

Unfortunate......and I hope finds alternate avenues for parts & what not.
Couldn't have picked a worse time to debut because 2021 is going to be the big reveal I think on economic collapse potential. Not just us, but we're talking alot of nations and it's really unfortunate.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,449 Posts
Prolly shut down for cleaning
I thought about that, but literally 2 weeks within a 1 month period leads us to perceive only ~50% production capacity NOT factoring in the China issues of imported parts to build them.

That's a hit........God I hope I'm wrong, I really do I'm just lookin at this thinking it's really f'n bad is all. The dominoes are dropping and connecting the dots paints a grim picture.

Reactions: 1slow62

·
SHERIFF
5,838 Posts
Finally watched this video. Lemme get this straight. Ford Mustang without the track pack comes within 3 tenths of a Z51 Corvette with a race alignment?

So im getting my Corvette aligned before and then unaligned after a track day just so I can eek out a second tier Mustang?

The CFPP GT500‘s are seconds quicker around road courses than the base GT500’s.

That‘s the world you live in though huh P1?
Well Henry I guess listening isn't one of your strong points.....:LOL:

·
Registered
17,359 Posts
Being a former Bronco 78, current Ford Truck and GT500 owner, I'll pass!

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,449 Posts
WOW ......$127K for that ???

I'm gonna have to HOPE they build this new one right during the plandemic BS and swoop one up during the crash

·
Registered
502 Posts
I hate to be the Debbie Downer here but the timing of this isn't good

I don't know how much this new Ford is relying on Chinese sourced parts either but it seems both GM , Ford, the final Big 2 are still outsourcing. China is already fooked and has been getting worse with exports and reliability. While good for MAGA long term, it's too many things hitting us at once.
One good thing is that all new vehicle production must have a 75% made in North America parts used to build the vehicle, so much less China shit in new cars!

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/files/Press/fs/USMCA/USMCA-Autos_and_Auto_Parts.pdf

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,449 Posts
Reactions: MR 2 U
241 - 256 of 256 Posts