·
Registered
35,058 Posts
Dissolved Horner is watching .... out of his window. LMAO

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Damn! They just had trouble cuffing and stuffing a wild man.
Lots happening tonight!...... And the "brothers" are running wild!

·
Brewmaster
12,534 Posts
Lmao guy who crashed in the ditch, hopped the fence then got tased running through the fence was great. Was like a freeze frame halfway busting through.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Why do black women think if they scream at everyone they will get their way? If I was the cop with the black lady screaming like that, I would have either just cuffed her and put her in the car till she could shut up, or would have walked away from her. I just don't understand why they have to scream all the time. Well actually I can they don't respect so they don't know how to show it to anyone.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Did anyone check out those tits on that Russian (in white top) who was going to sign a TRO against her ex?....... You guys are slipping!

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,065 Posts
Did anyone check out those tits on that Russian (in white top) who was going to sign a TRO against her ex?....... You guys are slipping!
Slipping????.....I think not. Got it all on recorder, and have her freeze framed on the screen right now.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Wow, Geddy Lee really looks like shit since Neil Peart died.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I definitely like the show better before seeing the host guy on one of the fake news channels whining and sniveling about trump, fuck him

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I definitely like the show better before seeing the host guy on one of the fake news channels whining and sniveling about trump, fuck him
VERY TRUE that the host is a "Libtard Anti Trump Cunt" but I like the show because it features the antics of "Criminals" who most likely vote for Democrat mayors of Sanctuary Cities. Just like ALL Liberal Lawyers, Mayors and Lawmakers the host is making a very good living from the Lawless Vermin they allow to run around the streets without being punished. I wish LIVE PD would go to some Sanctuary Cities like Newark, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Chicago and show what really happens there..... But that will never happen because the liberal media wants us to believe that everything is great in da hood.

BTW! Most of the hard working law enforcement officers want to do the the job that they have been sworn to do, but their hands are shackled by Democrats in Government and Liberal "watch dogs"

21 - 40 of 201 Posts