Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
I don't like the Baton Rouge guys. They are assholes.
You are not alone!....... I have read some of the tweets and most of them are negative and don’t have anything good to say about these two guys.
Bottom line is don’t show up in their area if you are gonna break the law because the law DOES NOT say you must be treated like royalty and placed in a luxury hotel...... Respect is a two way street.
I like them because they do their "difficult job" very well when dealing with a bunch of shit bags and they need their own Live PD show...... If you notice, they are very accurate on picking out their customers.

BTW! A very good friend of mine (who is now retired) was a Vice Squad Detective and if you saw him you would swear he was a Hells Angel member...... Heavily tatted up, long hair and drove around in a “beat to shit” Lincoln Town Car. The funniest thing was, we were out one night (mid 1980’s) and we were stopped by a "local" after coming out of a tittay bar and the cop gave him a ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign and during the entire stop he never admitted he was a detective and took the summons like anyone would have....... He gave him a "Official ‘Bogus’ NJ Drivers License" that he used for identification.

·
Mother Hen
49,840 Posts
You are not alone!....... I have read some of the tweets and most of them are negative and don’t have anything good to say about these two guys.
Bottom line is don’t show up in their area if you are gonna break the law because the law DOES NOT say you must be treated like royalty and placed in a luxury hotel...... Respect is a two way street.
I like them because they do their "difficult job" very well when dealing with a bunch of shit bags and they need their own Live PD show...... If you notice, they are very accurate on picking out their customers.

BTW! A very good friend of mine (who is now retired) was a Vice Squad Detective and if you saw him you would swear he was a Hells Angel member...... Heavily tatted up, long hair and drove around in a “beat to shit” Lincoln Town Car. The funniest thing was, we were out one night (mid 1980’s) and we were stopped by a "local" after coming out of a tittay bar and the cop gave him a ticket for failing to stop at a stop sign and during the entire stop he never admitted he was a detective and took the summons like anyone would have....... He gave him a "Official ‘Bogus’ NJ Drivers License" that he used for identification.
Watch Lt. Danny Brown in Richland County. He can do his job without being a total asshole or taking stuff personally. The Baton Rouge guys are assholes, because they want to be and that is apparently their personalities. You can tell the general culture of any business by the way their employees act. It's usually a top down deal.

·
Super Moderator
48,592 Posts
Fuckin' dizzy bitch showed that cop what R A M meant on the back of that Dodge pickup. LOL!

·
Mother Hen
49,840 Posts
Assholes how?

I think they act more like other should. This isn't Burger King you don't get it your way. If you are in a situation to encounter them, then you need to listen.
They are on a power trip. They are the antithesis of what a cop should be. They have no professionalism about them. They are the kinds of cops that cost the taxpayers money in unneccessary lawsuits. Believe it or not, you can be a cop, do your job and still act like a half decent human being.

·
Super Moderator
48,592 Posts
Place your bets.....

Less blacks and more whites getting arrested?

·
Super Moderator
48,592 Posts
Never mind

Fuckin' repeat

181 - 193 of 193 Posts