Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,154 Posts
I thought for sure that perp was going to give them a run for their money, he was hauling ass but, those two officer where fast as fuck.

·
Super Moderator
49,145 Posts
Looks like this guy is coding

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
How can they call the crap live of when they are chasing a beaner without papers at 11pm with the sun still up? I didn’t go to collage but you ain’t gotta be the head cashier at dollar general to see that’s a damn lie. Live my ass. Might as well watch the youtube

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,801 Posts
How can they call the crap live of when they are chasing a beaner without papers at 11pm with the sun still up? I didn’t go to collage but you ain’t gotta be the head cashier at dollar general to see that’s a damn lie. Live my ass. Might as well watch the youtube
You sound crabby eat a snickers bar or an ass

·
Registered
603 Posts
Collage? What are you? Some sort of artsy homo?

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Reason #5941 to stay out of any Burger King!...... Either the food will kill you or the crow bar will!

1 - 20 of 201 Posts