Yellow Bullet Forums banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Satans Daddy
13,984 Posts
Fauxahontas2.0 and BLUEOVARIES...the Cagney and Lacey of YB.

? ? ?
Well I guess that settles it. Surprised he has so much time on his hands with the election.
Never thought about him being Spray4life,to be honest I haven't seen him post on here in some time!!I I think you're right did you notice he never replied that he wasn't?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Wonder what these cars will do once someone replaces the brakes and throws on a 17x10 with some skinnies up front and gets the TCM unlocked for higher launches.

·
Registered
14,701 Posts
Can’t handle the torque of higher rpm launches and increased traction. Just like Demons weak link is the rear end, the Mustang’s is likely the tranny (not proven yet, but indications are...).

Everything mechanical has a weak link when pushed.

·
Satans Daddy
13,984 Posts
Can’t handle the torque of higher rpm launches and increased traction. Just like Demons weak link is the rear end, the Mustang’s is likely the tranny (not proven yet, but indications are...).

I think the trans will be fine, clutches on the other hand will be a different story.

·
Registered
416 Posts

There is a reason the DCT is not used in race cars.

261 - 271 of 271 Posts