Yellow Bullet Forums banner

201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Hey ignorant dumbfuck, fuckstain ----- what's the title of the thread?

Answer me this dumbass....what large gains are possible when unemployment is already at its lowest point in 50 years.

horner, he's just mooslum stupid

·
Registered
66,624 Posts
You STILL are not getting it. Post manufacturing jobs. Which was Trumps promise.
So, if you push the average out it equals 12.53 million in 8yrs that 28% more jobs AND BETTER HIGHER PAYING JOBS!!!!!
If you go by their 3 yrs total on average.
Its OBAMA 3.3 and Trump 4.7 which is a 30% INCREASE OVER OBAMA and again better HIGHER paying jobs.
So how do u get that Trump is lying?

Now you'll say yeah yeah Obama's jobs were bad. Well look at the FACTS. When you post up how many manufacturing jobs were lost per year starting in in when Obama took office up through 2019 I will show you HOW MUCH BETTER TRUMP IS DOING.
I want you to provide the data so you cant say shit about the source.
THESE BE THE FACTS ---- obama's last three years of job creation, is still more than trump's first three years. And GDP has settled right back to where it was at when obama left office --- around 2% ---- in spite of all the sugar trump and his SPENDTHRIFT republithugs added to our debt and deficits to achieve a temporary bump of 2.9%.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
THESE BE THE FACTS ---- obama's last three years of job creation, is still more than trump's first three years. And GDP has settled right back to where it was at when obama left office --- around 2% ---- in spite of all the sugar trump and his SPENDTHRIFT republithugs added to our debt and deficits to achieve a temporary bump of 2.9%.

·
Registered
66,624 Posts

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Are you also illiterate? You have not taken a day of economics in your life, schooling. Tell me what economics education have you had?

It's currently 3.6% dopey not 4.0%. From 2015 to the last unemployment numbers from Obama the numbers stayed the same, mid 4%. It's mid 3%, show me where Obama had these numbers?

That shows you have no understanding of economic policy. You are as ignorant as it gets. There are all sorts of economic policies that expand the economy. Trump has a team of highly educated economists with PhD's who write economic policy you dolt. There is nothing erratic about the policies and the results we have are because of those policies.

The fact his trade policies are working eludes you. We have the lowest unemployment numbers in history. We have the highest GDP we have ever had. The CPI, MPI, and manufacturing numbers are increasing. POTUS Trump just signed the USMCA deal which will increase employment and grow the GDP. China is capitulating and opening up markets and dropping trade barriers.

Because the trade deficit is a reflection of a country buying goods and services abroad, it's better to have those products and services manufactured here, that's why.

Trumps average is higher.

There are multiple economic indicators for judging economic conditions and right now as an aggregate we have one of the best economies we have ever had. If you took basic econ you would understand this stuff but you didn't so it's why you are parroting ignorance.

Wrong, in a big way. POTUS Trump has had fantastic economic policies that has brought the economy to levels we haven't seen. He slashes tax rates for individuals which has given the CDI a boost,ie. discretionary spending. The average family has had an increase of ~$6000.00 versus ~$1000.00 under Obama. He slashed business taxes and cut the repatriation tax rates to bring back capital investment from abroad. He has slashed regulations which has helped both small and large business growth and expansion. He created economic/capital zones in disadvantaged areas with capital tax incentives for businesses and investors. I can go on and on.

. You have no idea what you are talking about and can't read or even understand the charts you post. No, your problem is you are uneducated Bozo who droves a truck and knows nothing about economics. It's why you are lemming and know no better.
I was just gonna say this!!!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
So....why did you have to fold your business under Obama again? I mean, if he was so great for the economy and all......

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
these are the actual numbers...…….everything else is just smoke and mirrors bullshit

1. in 8 years Obama created 8.9 million jobs
2. in 3 years trump created 4.7 million jobs, with a year to go.

wages are rising faster under trump
inflation has been kept in check under trump
nobody can dispute the historical low employment numbers under Trump

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
So....why did you have to fold your business under Obama again? I mean, if he was so great for the economy and all......
I’m no obama fan but you can’t blame horners sloth and incompetence on him.

I just don’t understand why these two economic intellectual giants aren’t more successful.

And for fucks sake what’s up with this canucks obsession with the US economy?

Almost seems creepy, like a stalker.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts

I just don’t understand why these two economic intellectual giants aren’t more successful.

allen is an ankle biter, a Carnival Barker, that has an inflated view of himself...…...Ayyyy

·
Registered
11,043 Posts

Correct, and not trying to. However, to act as if the economy was the best it's ever been, and ever will under Obama, when you had to fold a handyman business during his times, well.... that's just idiotic

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Obango> worst recession since the depression
Trump> best economy since Ronald Reagan

·
Registered
66,624 Posts
bump

201 - 219 of 219 Posts