Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
32,846 Posts
Since you are actually half legit asking, it's not "anything". It's dressing up in full white. Hope this helps:

The frozen wasteland that is Winnipeg full of fat, drug addled metrosexual twinks like FrozenTard had an NHL team for a bit (actually was a converted WHA team, the NHL felt sorry for Canada when the WHA imploded and let them have a couple teams) then the team left Winnipeg for the world revered ice hockey hotbed of Phoenix Arizona since the area couldn't support a team. Let that sink in ... they went to PHOENIX ARIZONA instead of staying in Winnipeg Canada. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO. ( All due to a bunch of LIV bottom feeding dopes who couldn't buy lunch let alone hockey tickets).

15 years go by. FIFTEEN YEARS. FIFTEEN YEARS in the "hockey hotbed of the world, Canada" no team in Winnipeg.

Then another shitbag broke dick all but bankrupt team from another globally recognized ice hockey hotbed Atlanta Georgia finally figured out that no one cared or would pay to attend and somehow decided that Winnipeg "made sense". LMAO LMAO LMAO Of course Winnipeg who was DESPERATE for anything other than frozen oil rigs and broken down shithole neighborhoods gave them every thing they wanted to relocate there. (Not that there was any great contest for another spot for that shitbag franchise)

So suddenly then FrozenTard thinks he is some superfan and decides to play dress up like a 12 year old and attend a game or two. LMAO I told you there was nothing to do in that frozen shithole.

Of course now the second any of their players worth a shit becomes a free agent they skedaddle. If you are an NHL player on another team the worse thing a GM can tell you is "hey if you don't shape up I'll trade your dead ass to Winnipeg". They'd rather go ride the bus in the minors here in the US than that ... anything but that.

Little kids dress up like that. SOME little kids. Not "grown" men. It's bad enough when grown men wear player jerseys like teenage girls let alone play dressup.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
When did the depression end again?
well, the Great depression ended in the 1930's around 90 or so years ago...……...you said he inherited the worst recession in the last 70 years...so, that would be from 2008, so, if you are attempting to praise him all the way back to the 30's, you need to rework your math, and then take into account the 1970's and early 80's, which blows up your Bullshit. ...if you had actually been alive and mature enough, you would still be remembering the Long lines at the service stations, no gas, odd- even license plates, interest rates approaching 20% etc etc. …..you are still wet behind the ears boy.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
You STILL are not getting it. Post manufacturing jobs. Which was Trumps promise.
So, if you push the average out it equals 12.53 million in 8yrs that 28% more jobs AND BETTER HIGHER PAYING JOBS!!!!!
If you go by their 3 yrs total on average.
Its OBAMA 3.3 and Trump 4.7 which is a 30% INCREASE OVER OBAMA and again better HIGHER paying jobs.
So how do u get that Trump is lying?

Now you'll say yeah yeah Obama's jobs were bad. Well look at the FACTS. When you post up how many manufacturing jobs were lost per year starting in in when Obama took office up through 2019 I will show you HOW MUCH BETTER TRUMP IS DOING.
I want you to provide the data so you cant say shit about the source.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)
well, the Great depression ended in the 1930's around 90 or so years ago...……...you said he inherited the worst recession in the last 70 years...so, that would be from 2008, so, if you are attempting to praise him all the way back to the 30's, you need to rework your math, and then take into account the 1970's and early 80's, which blows up your Bullshit. ...if you had actually been alive and mature enough, you would still be remembering the Long lines at the service stations, no gas, odd- even license plates, interest rates approaching 20% etc etc. …..you are still wet behind the ears boy.
Judging by the data, I am absolutely correct. It is the worst recession since the depression. GDP took a larger, longer hit. Unemployment went higher. Job losses were substantial. It's all in the data.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
You STILL are not getting it. Post manufacturing jobs. Which was Trumps promise.
So, if you push the average out it equals 12.53 million in 8yrs that 28% more jobs AND BETTER HIGHER PAYING JOBS!!!!!
If you go by their 3 yrs total on average.
Its OBAMA 3.3 and Trump 4.7 which is a 30% INCREASE OVER OBAMA and again better HIGHER paying jobs.
So how do u get that Trump is lying?

Now you'll say yeah yeah Obama's jobs were bad. Well look at the FACTS. When you post up how many manufacturing jobs were lost per year starting in in when Obama took office up through 2019 I will show you HOW MUCH BETTER TRUMP IS DOING.
I want you to provide the data so you cant say shit about the source.
Last 3 years under Obama 396,000 manufacturing jobs
First 3 years under Trump 507,000 manufacturing jobs

But 2019 only added 58,000 manufacturing jobs.
Federal and state governments added 180,000 jobs.
3x as many government jobs added compared to manufacturing jobs.

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
Judging by the data, I am absolutely correct. It is the worst recession since the depression. GDP took a larger, longer hit. Unemployment went higher. Job losses were substantial. It's all in the data.
Eh, you said businesses that went under (which means job losses) didn't affect the overall economy. Am I now to believe that wasn't true?

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
I didn't think you were around then, you just confirmed that...……...by the way, your cherry picked data? you put it in your pipe and smoke it. comparisons are not even close.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
Charts and graphs are put together by biased stupid people that are trying to push their agenda on other stupid people, hence the carcatures that you see in this obviously biased [and LYING] graph that allen produced.
A simple quick google search comes up with a simple fact:

1. in 8 years of his presidency Obama created 8.9 million jobs, that is through 2016
2. in 3 years of his presidency, Trump created 4.7 million jobs, and still has a year to go in this term

now, you can figure out statistically who is on track to do better, or whatever you need to do to push your political, biased views, and twist it all around to support those biased views...but the core facts remain the same...……..So allen when you LIE to me as much as YOU do LIE, you are insulting my intelligence, and You should stop LYING so much...………..you are the one mixing the kool aid...…..and I ain't drinking it fool.
once again, a reminder of the real FACTS!

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
No I said you cannot look at an anecdote as an overall statement of the economy.
You can't have it both ways. Either businesses closing in masses do, or do not hold, a statement of the economy. Face it, you fucked up. I wasn't posting "anecdotes", I was posting about multi businesses closing, during Obama's presidency. Or are you trying to tell me, those "anecdotes", only held true, to the very same places I traveled, and nowhere else in the world?

·
Registered
114 Posts
You know the difference between someone who is out in the real world running a business and the guy who just looks at graphs and charts? The guy in the real world knows what he is talking about. Shove those stupid graphs up your ass.

·
Registered
32,846 Posts
Did you really type all that? LOL
I figured you couldn't muddle your way through it. I mean it WAS written for a fifth grader to understand that's a bit above your comprehension level, 'Tard.

Stupid fucking dope.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
What is "a day of economics"?
Are you also illiterate? You have not taken a day of economics in your life, schooling. Tell me what economics education have you had?

From 4.7% at the end of 2016 to 4.0% in January 2019, are we really going to worry about that small spike and scream and yell that Trump has only dropped the unemployment rate 0.7% in 2 years? Me, I'm not worried about it. Look at the overall trend!
It's currently 3.6% dopey not 4.0%. From 2015 to the last unemployment numbers from Obama the numbers stayed the same, mid 4%. It's mid 3%, show me where Obama had these numbers?

You ask about what Obama did, but what did Trump do? What did he really do? Some tax cuts maybe, but not much more. The trade deals are just a dog and pony show (I dont think any of them are fully in force yet). Heck Trump may have done more than a few things that slowed down economic growth. His totally erratic behavior on trade has many people worried and likely to withhold on hiring or business investments. I know of a few American business owners in that boat. There's a reason 2018 was much stronger than 2019.
That shows you have no understanding of economic policy. You are as ignorant as it gets. There are all sorts of economic policies that expand the economy. Trump has a team of highly educated economists with PhD's who write economic policy you dolt. There is nothing erratic about the policies and the results we have are because of those policies.

He screams and yells about the federal reserve hurting exports, meanwhile exports aren't in their mandate from congress. Maintaining 2% inflation and maximizing job creation is. Why hasn't he instead talked about changing their congressional mandate? Because it's just a show he wants to continue.
The fact his trade policies are working eludes you. We have the lowest unemployment numbers in history. We have the highest GDP we have ever had. The CPI, MPI, and manufacturing numbers are increasing. POTUS Trump just signed the USMCA deal which will increase employment and grow the GDP. China is capitulating and opening up markets and dropping trade barriers.

He talked about slaughtering the trade deficit during his campaign, yet it got worse when he took over. I don't even know why he's so obsessed with it, almost all economists understand that it is high when the economy is doing well. It is not one country "stealing" from another as Trump likes to frame it. Go compare the trade deficit to recessions. You will find a pattern.
Because the trade deficit is a reflection of a country buying goods and services abroad, it's better to have those products and services manufactured here, that's why.

Trump also talked about 3% or 4% GDP growth during his campaign. He has hit 2.9% yearly GDP growth once. Guess what? So did Obama.
Trumps average is higher.

He talks about the greatest economy ever, yet job creation has slowed, GDP pales in comparison to the 90s, and manufacturing jobs have largely continued the same trend of job growth that existed before he took over.
There are multiple economic indicators for judging economic conditions and right now as an aggregate we have one of the best economies we have ever had. If you took basic econ you would understand this stuff but you didn't so it's why you are parroting ignorance.

The unemployment levels aren't due to anything he's done, but rather it's from the USA having the longest expansionary period ever. It would've happened with anyone as president. Wage growth is related to unemployment %, which again has nothing to do with him.
Wrong, in a big way. POTUS Trump has had fantastic economic policies that has brought the economy to levels we haven't seen. He slashes tax rates for individuals which has given the CDI a boost,ie. discretionary spending. The average family has had an increase of ~$6000.00 versus ~$1000.00 under Obama. He slashed business taxes and cut the repatriation tax rates to bring back capital investment from abroad. He has slashed regulations which has helped both small and large business growth and expansion. He created economic/capital zones in disadvantaged areas with capital tax incentives for businesses and investors. I can go on and on.

When are you guys going to learn it's just a big dog and pony show from ole Trumpy?
. You have no idea what you are talking about and can't read or even understand the charts you post. No, your problem is you are uneducated Bozo who droves a truck and knows nothing about economics. It's why you are lemming and know no better.

·
Registered
66,624 Posts
You don't even make sense, it's a dumb irrelevant point. The unemployment rate DROPPED under Trump, period it's not debatable.

Have you ever had a day of economics in your life? Answer that question because I know the answer.
Hey ignorant dumbfuck, fuckstain ----- what's the title of the thread?

·
Registered
66,624 Posts
The frozen wasteland that is Winnipeg full of fat, drug addled metrosexual twinks like FrozenTard had an NHL team for a bit (actually was a converted WHA team, the NHL felt sorry for Canada when the WHA imploded and let them have a couple teams) then the team left Winnipeg for the world revered ice hockey hotbed of Phoenix Arizona since the area couldn't support a team. Let that sink in ... they went to PHOENIX ARIZONA instead of staying in Winnipeg Canada. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO. ( All due to a bunch of LIV bottom feeding dopes who couldn't buy lunch let alone hockey tickets).

15 years go by. FIFTEEN YEARS. FIFTEEN YEARS in the "hockey hotbed of the world, Canada" no team in Winnipeg.

Then another shitbag broke dick all but bankrupt team from another globally recognized ice hockey hotbed Atlanta Georgia finally figured out that no one cared or would pay to attend and somehow decided that Winnipeg "made sense". LMAO LMAO LMAO Of course Winnipeg who was DESPERATE for anything other than frozen oil rigs and broken down shithole neighborhoods gave them every thing they wanted to relocate there. (Not that there was any great contest for another spot for that shitbag franchise)

So suddenly then FrozenTard thinks he is some superfan and decides to play dress up like a 12 year old and attend a game or two. LMAO I told you there was nothing to do in that frozen shithole.

Of course now the second any of their players worth a shit becomes a free agent they skedaddle. If you are an NHL player on another team the worse thing a GM can tell you is "hey if you don't shape up I'll trade your dead ass to Winnipeg". They'd rather go ride the bus in the minors here in the US than that ... anything but that.

Little kids dress up like that. SOME little kids. Not "grown" men. It's bad enough when grown men wear player jerseys like teenage girls let alone play dressup.
Sez a bottom of the bottom feeders.

181 - 200 of 219 Posts