Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
136,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright kids this is what we're gonna do. We are going to take 32 racers from each sportsman class (Pro Dial, Pro Street, Super Street and 10.00) and run the sportsman class at the 2018 YellowBullet Nationals. This will be a pre-registration that is tentatively scheduled to start on March 1st, 2018 to give enough time to get the word out. Thanks to all those who reached out to me in a professional manner to discuss this. Hope to see ya there.. More details to follow as the opening date nears. Thanks for your support.

·
AMP Racing member
3,465 Posts
Awesome! Thanks Monty!!! See you in September.

·
Administrator
136,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When will the entry fees, etc. info be available for the 2018 race? First time to give it a run!
I will open pre-registration on March 1st. I will post up entry, how we will select the top 32 out of the 40 and all the other needed details mid February..

·
Administrator
136,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I wish we could take everyone but as you guys know we would never get the event finished if we did that. Hopefully all you guys make it in one of the classes.

·
AMP Racing member
3,465 Posts
Monty, that brings up a question.

Can we pre register for more than one class?

Say we don’t get into the class we want because it fills up faster than one of the other classes.

My preference is 10.0. But if I’m not able to get into that class, can I pre register for all of the bracket classes?

·
Administrator
136,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Monty, that brings up a question.

Can we pre register for more than one class?

Say we don’t get into the class we want because it fills up faster than one of the other classes.

My preference is 10.0. But if I’m not able to get into that class, can I pre register for all of the bracket classes?
Sorry man only 1 class.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,392 Posts
Alright kids this is what we're gonna do. We are going to take 32 racers from each sportsman class (Pro Dial, Pro Street, Super Street and 10.00) and run the sportsman class at the 2018 YellowBullet Nationals. This will be a pre-registration that is tentatively scheduled to start on March 1st, 2018 to give enough time to get the word out. Thanks to all those who reached out to me in a professional manner to discuss this. Hope to see ya there.. More details to follow as the opening date nears. Thanks for your support.

Great news for all the guys and gals in the sporsmen classes!

I really like the 1 car, 1 driver, 1 class setup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts