Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
After finally getting to watch this weekends race I can't believe he could ride that track that fast. Making up 4 seconds a lap on a couple of the best riders in the world is crazy. He was on the razor's edge though. I'm glad it was just a small low side when he went down. I like Musquin and he is a very technical rider but just doesn't seem to have the next gear ability he needs sometimes but is very consistent. KR is coming along and it would have been interesting to see he and Eli if he was still on his game. You can see him start pushing it when Eli runs up behind him but just can't sustain the pace yet. All in all was a fun race to watch.

Curtis

·
Registered
12,525 Posts
Poor musquin. It must be pretty deflating to watch Tomac fly around every single weekend, and not even have to speed to put up a battle.
LOL, Tomacs bike must be the only bike with a fkn 500cc barrel on it, sandbags like fk till the shit hits the fan, then zoom zoom....but not TOO early as to arouse suspicion.....inc the starts ;):p
That was a ride and a half.

·
FORD
3,293 Posts
Pure luck? That's crap. Marvin is consistently the fastest guy on the track right now. He doesnt set the balls out hero fastest laps, just consistently fast lap after lap. Don't believe me? Go look at the lap timing from the last few races. Being consistently fast and not making as many mistakes as the other guys wins races. Ask Ricky Carmichael about that...
Kind or ironic, given Tomac is the first back to back since RC :)

·
Registered
12,525 Posts
Poor musquin. It must be pretty deflating to watch Tomac fly around every single weekend, and not even have to speed to put up a battle.
You were sayin'?. Your hero flopped, shit mechanics, shit bike, no chance when it came to it, he got fkn railroaded.....hows that deflation going now?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I'm not going to make any excuses but it was a sloppy mud race. The Euro's are used to riding those shit conditions. They were hauling ass

Look at all bikes blew up!

·
Registered
997 Posts
all 3 U.S. riders have won much more sloppy races this year. tomac got holeshoted by a bunch of 250,s in the mud.?
I expected much more from them. at least E.T. was able pick up a couple spots, but A.P and Barcia went nowhere.
I expected that Tomac would get smoked by Hearlings. but I wish it was dry, so the mud wasn't a factor and they could have gone head to head.

·
Registered
12,525 Posts
Really expected to hear some about Tomac after Saturday night from 68RR.
Give me chance, its only just been released:)...I said 2 years ago he is only mid-pack compared to EURO riders and this just shows that was true ..they all flopped, perhaps training would have been a better idea rather than sat in a barbers shop having a stupid fkn haircut, or giving high 5's and all that shit :rolleyes:
DeCosta soon changed his tune after they had been slaughtered, on their own turf/mud :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Give me chance, its only just been released:)...I said 2 years ago he is only mid-pack compared to EURO riders and this just shows that was true ..they all flopped, perhaps training would have been a better idea rather than sat in a barbers shop having a stupid fkn haircut, or giving high 5's and all that shit :rolleyes:
DeCosta soon changed his tune after they had been slaughtered, on their own turf/mud :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpORr2NE6c

You're only a month late to that party

121 - 134 of 134 Posts