Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
FORD
3,293 Posts
It really is amazing how ET can find so much speed, late in the moto. KRoc is obviously still not 100%, but man he races ET hard, and Tomac always takes a while to get around him. Had it not been for Kroc, Tomac would have led half that race.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Just watched both motos on YouTube. Eli put on a school n got into all the others heads with his speed when needed. It ain’t bragging when you can back it up! Even Dungey showed some respect calling the race.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Why all the hatred for Musquin? He is a great rider, races clean, is respectful of his peers and at the moment is one of the top 5 fastest MX riders on the planet. I have seen Facebook posts where people are saying they want him to crash and be paralysed.....WTF. No wonder a lot of the worlds fastest riders don't want to race in the USA.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Why all the hatred for Musquin? He is a great rider, races clean, is respectful of his peers and at the moment is one of the top 5 fastest MX riders on the planet. I have seen Facebook posts where people are saying they want him to crash and be paralysed.....WTF. No wonder a lot of the worlds fastest riders don't want to race in the USA.

First off,because he's French! And this:

Didn't like what he had to say after on the podium - he won because he took ET out - said it was just racing. Fuck him.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
It really is amazing how ET can find so much speed, late in the moto. KRoc is obviously still not 100%, but man he races ET hard, and Tomac always takes a while to get around him. Had it not been for Kroc, Tomac would have led half that race.

Kroc was nothing but a road block for ET. Threw a huge gap on him as soon as he got by.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Did I say any of those things happened?
Here it is again.

KRoc is obviously still not 100%, but man he races ET hard, and Tomac always takes a while to get around him. Had it not been for Kroc, Tomac would have led half that race.
I guess it was the "man he races ET hard" comment that I was getting at. Being hard to pass isn't "racing hard" IMO,being faster and out in front is.

·
FORD
3,293 Posts
So you watched it take 10 times as long for Tomac to go around KR as it did for him to pass anyone else, and that’s not racing him hard? I guess we have different ideas of that then. KR put up a good battle (who is obviously not at 100%), and then ET got around him.

It really is amazing how ET can find so much speed, late in the moto.
Truth

Kroc is obviously still not 100%,
Truth

but man he races ET hard, and Tomac always takes a while to get around him.
It does seem to always take ET longer to get around KR than other riders. Did any other riders hold Tomac off longer than Roczen? Does that mean he didn’t get around him and pull away? Did I say Tomac didn’t pull away?

Had it not been for Kroc, Tomac would have led half that race.
If Tomac has passenhim as quickly as he did the other riders, he’d have been leading early in the race.

Kroc was nothing but a road block for ET.
Uh yeah. That’s what I said.

Threw a huge gap on him as soon as he got by.
I didn’t say otherwise. I never said Kroc stuck with him.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Tomac is an animal. To drop 4 seconds a lap at the end of the second moto to catch MM25 on a track like that was incredible.

Atleast the title is interesting. With Tomac's crashes and Marvins consistency this might get interesting.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Tomac is an animal. To drop 4 seconds a lap at the end of the second moto to catch MM25 on a track like that was incredible.

Atleast the title is interesting. With Tomac's crashes and Marvins consistency this might get interesting.
Dont forget ET had that blown motor and cost him a ton of points.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Dont forget ET had that blown motor and cost him a ton of points.
True. Red Bud was a disaster. He's backed it up with 4 moto wins in a row now though.

I'm glad to see Kenny getting his mojo back. If it wasn't for Eli he would've had himself an overall today.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
True. Red Bud was a disaster. He's backed it up with 4 moto wins in a row now though.

I'm glad to see Kenny getting his mojo back. If it wasn't for Eli he would've had himself an overall today.
...I am going to ask again...where are all the Musquin ball washers this weekend?

ET laid it down and still went 1-1. He schooled everyone. He didn't have a good start the second moto, went down and pulled off the moto win.

Where are you fellas at?

101 - 120 of 134 Posts