Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
watching the second moto i thought wow marv is moving thru traffic much better than eli was, and i thought he may be able to put a gap in. but once eli got to marv it didn,t take him long.
at one point when he dropped it in that corner, i thought he would fall apart, but he charged on to take the lead and win.
i was disappointed with bagget? i thought he would do better, Barcia had a good ride. and roczen has got some work to do before he is a player.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
When Tomac is on there is no one in the field that can touch him, But he has to keep it together. It was great to see Roczen back and I am sure he will get better in time as he gets stronger.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I highly suspect it's a matter of time before Tomac is going to be out after a spectacular crash..... he's riding with a huge chip on his shoulder and everybody knows he's super fast until the big one happens.

That said he was exciting to watch in the 2nd Moto. He was charging into that down hill left hander like he was on the Springfield mile.
Will

·
Gremlin Hunter
3,349 Posts
The 125 race should be cool to watch if they show it ? Even better if Ronnie Mac is in it .
Ronnie Mac is sick !!!! Those bibs cut his lap times by at least 3 seconds per lap !

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Unfortunately Ronnie Mac (Jimmy Albertson) wasn't there. He would've definitely been a top contender. Never heard of the kid who won the 125's but I read he's a northern Cali local. He sure hauls ass!

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
15,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone else notice that apart from Tomac, Marvin and also Barcia (Barcia only in Moto 2), the top 5 250 riders were all quicker than the 450's. If Zach Osborne had of been riding his 250 in with the 450's in Moto 1, he would have finished second to Tomac only by a few bike lengths.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Anyone else notice that apart from Tomac, Marvin and also Barcia (Barcia only in Moto 2), the top 5 250 riders were all quicker than the 450's. If Zach Osborne had of been riding his 250 in with the 450's in Moto 1, he would have finished second to Tomac only by a few bike lengths.
You can't compare them. The 450's run after the 250's on a much rougher track.

Even with a good start (unlikely) a top 250 rider would be lucky to get in the top 5 in the 450 class.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts