Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Done and done.

Quiet, peasant!

Answer this; what race is an Ethiopian Jew?

His/her race of black? Or as you contend, Jewish? Is that a mixed race? Explain how that works. .
More typical condescension and arrogance from you. Typical. Hitler was the same.

So you contend that if someone is black and Jewish they cant be multiracial? Thats awfully racist for you to think that way stevey

·
Registered
252 Posts
More typical condescension and arrogance from you. Typical. Hitler was the same.

So you contend that if someone is black and Jewish they cant be multiracial? Thats awfully racist for you to think that way stevey
You are not understanding what I wrote. The Ethiopian Jew is a singular race, black, practicing a singular religion, Judaism. I can’t make it any more simple.

So by your own flawed logic every Jew ever has been mixed race as Judaism is a race according to you. White Jew. Mixed race. White and Jewish. Black Jew. Mixed race. Black and Jewish. Middle Eastern Jew. Could be any shade of dark to light complexion and Jewish.

Checkmate.

Did I just install ´contend’ in your brain like I installed ´proud’ In your brain?

·
Registered
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You are a racist stevey. Your point is to be a racist.

Jews are a race. Ask Hitler. Jews are a race. Ask Malcolm x. Jews are a race ask ihlan ohmar.

None of those three above said jews are only jews because they go to Temple. No they have all said the "Jewish race" needs to be wiped out.

That's history stevey. Demokkkrats support an anti Semitic named Omar

·
Registered
252 Posts
You are a racist stevey. Your point is to be a racist.

Jews are a race. Ask Hitler. Jews are a race. Ask Malcolm x. Jews are a race ask ihlan ohmar.

None of those three above said jews are only jews because they go to Temple. No they have all said the "Jewish race" needs to be wiped out.

That's history stevey. Demokkkrats support an anti Semitic named Omar

Two of those three are dead so I can’t ask them. Do you have Ihlan’s phone number? Never mind I’m sure I can find it.

It doesn’t matter what they said. They were/are wrong. So are you. Judaism is a religion and not a race. All religions are religions and not races. You are thick as a brick.

Democratfaggotchavez, are you Jewish?

·
Registered
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You are wrong stevey. Jews are a race. And if you claim Malcolm x was wrong you are a racist.

·
Registered
252 Posts
You are wrong stevey. Jews are a race. And if you claim Malcolm x was wrong you are a racist.
Jews are not a race.

So if I’m a racist for saying Malcolm x was wrong you’re also saying his mother and wife were also racists because they no doubt told him he was wrong many many times while he was alive.

For a black man who is supposedly proud you piss on their memory. You are a racist. Self hating racist. The worst kind. Possibly a self hating anti-semite too.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts