1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Lol... Not me.

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
The GT350 is gonna drag that turd Z28 around a road course and flat out make more NA hp that the beloved LS7, mark my word...

Quote me on this Ledsled :0

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I dont even know what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Its not me, I would stir the poop under my own screen name.

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Maybe dodge and ford should team up to compete with zl1.
They will name it hell cobra x, the x being in the name would make the ford dorks think they had a real race car.
The dodge dorks then could put a giant x next to the c on their Cummins powered truck with their mirrors pulled out.

·
Super Moderator
47,306 Posts
The GT350 is gonna drag that turd Z28 around a road course and flat out make more NA hp that the beloved LS7, mark my word...

Quote me on this Ledsled :0
Maybe, now that the 2015 Mustangs finally has IRS,...you know, the type of rear end the 5th Gen has had for 5 years already, the same rear end all the Mustang nut swingers have bashed and ragged on. If ya can't beat them, join them right?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Maybe, now that the 2015 Mustangs finally has IRS,...you know, the type of rear end the 5th Gen has had for 5 years already, the same rear end all the Mustang nut swingers have bashed and ragged on. If ya can't beat them, join them right?
The ZL1 barely beats the GT500 on shorter tracks same with the other head to head models. The only reason is the stock rubber, the IRS may help the Camaro some but not enough to make that big of a difference! Same size and compound on head to head models and the Camaro loses every time against a SRA Mustang!

·
Super Moderator
47,306 Posts
The ZL1 barely beats the GT500 on shorter tracks same with the other head to head models. The only reason is the stock rubber, the IRS may help the Camaro some but not enough to make that big of a difference! Same size and compound on head to head models and the Camaro loses every time against a SRA Mustang!
I was replying to the "Z28" post,....(see my quote).

The ZL1 can't hold a candle to the Z28....neither can any Mustang.

Try to keep up.

·
Super Moderator
47,306 Posts
The Z28 comes with actual racing tires,

Try to keep up!
Yeah that's it,....put racing tires on your Focus and that will beat everyone.

It's got nothing to do with the Z28's lighter weight than the SS and ZL1, it's stiffer suspension components, magnetic ride capabilities, better steering, etc,..etc,..etc,...

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
You mean the same rear ford had for what 15 years in thier cobras

·
In the shop with my Vette
5,188 Posts

So you are ragging on a car that beats the GT 500, with about 100 less horse power? Would you like another shot of hatorade? 2 cars designed to do two different things. The GT 500 as of right now is totally dominating the all out brute force competition of modern muscle. But the Camaro you're talking about is designed for twisty turns.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts