·
Banned
15,567 Posts
They need to just do away with the six.

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No its not . Just get ride of the fuckin IRS no one wants that garbage . As for the big brakes . I'm good with that
To a drag racer, yes. I bet less than 1% of Mustang/Camaro/Vette/Challenger buyers take it to the drag strip. Most people prefer the superior handling IRS delivers.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
To a drag racer, yes. I bet less than 1% of Mustang/Camaro/Vette/Challenger buyers take it to the drag strip. Most people prefer the superior handling IRS delivers.
99% Couldn't tell the difference if they were to examine the damn thing!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Nice bump in power for the 5.0. With the added weight straightline performance should be about the same but now it should handle and ride like a Boss. Chevy better step op orb the stang will beat in every category there is. If the next camaro can be within a 100lbs it should make for a good comparison.

·
Registered
311 Posts
My 11' C/S rode like a caddy, my Shelby doesn't ride as good, but its to be expected the ride is stiffer on a Shelby.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
The ride of 11-14 sucks ass. But it's a mustang, maybe the irs will give a better ride
Quantify that statement. Do you own one? How is it different vs. the 05-10?

Detail your experience.

·
Runnin Soon...
1,323 Posts
Quantify that statement. Do you own one? How is it different vs. the 05-10?

Detail your experience.

I own a 2014 GT/2003 cobra and have owned a 2001 GT in the past. The 2014 is by far the most comfortable. I have no problem with it's ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts