·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a 2015 Impala?
What do you like about it?
What do you dislike about it?
Thanks guys and gals.
If you are a Ford or a Mopar fan please try and be constructive.

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
If you are a Ford or a Mopar fan please try and be constructive.

My best shot at being constructive.

I always like the modern Impalas especially the SS models. I never got around to buying one though.

That being said, if your in the market for a full size 4 door sedan that delivers with power, looks, tech, reliability and more, don't over look the new Chargers. If you drive one you'll be impressed for sure. Plus, Dodge gives excellent incentives that usually make it really easy to afford. My Charger is a dream to own and drive. I leased it for $400/month.

·
Titanium Member
11,601 Posts
I like them.Used to lease them until they got a little more expensive.
I didn't like the secondary air pump that went every ten months on my 2008 though.It was a turn off man.

·
Registered
19,721 Posts
Nice car, If I needed a car that size id love to have it. My dad is looking to buy one soon, Looks great its about time.

·
Registered
477 Posts
We leased a 2014 in April. We absolutely love it. We have twins and this car has more room than our 2002 trailblazer. Tons of power and amazing fuel milage. Its only rated at 29mpg hwy but we consistently get over 32, thats with the v6. Our lease for an LT with a sunroof is $386. Thats after $1, 000 down on only a 30, 000 mile lease.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts