Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Ford lovers will be along shortly to claim paid advertising by GM and Dodge.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Now all GM has to do is put a solid front axle in the damn thing.

·
Registered
29,524 Posts
Ford, Chevy or Dodge..User preference or brand loyalty. Nothing stood out far and better than the other..

·
Registered
11,175 Posts
Remember boys the Ford is the oldest platform in the bunch and they're still very competitive. The basic SD has been out since 1999. What happens when the new truck comes online in the next year or so? Said to have an aluminum body like the F150. If that is true Ford is really showing some balls and could win big. We'll see, won't we?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
This is a drag racing site; the Ford smoked the GM and the Dodge. So who cares about the rest..................what is your excuse GM ball washers?

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
This is a drag racing site; the Ford smoked the GM and the Dodge. So who cares about the rest..................what is your excuse GM ball washers?

I'm not brand loyal, but my excuse is who gives a fuck if the Ford smoked the GM and the Dodge. That's not why I buy a truck. That's why I have a race car, and why I would BUILD a truck, but means next to nothing on my reasons for purchase.

·
WHO DAT???
15,828 Posts

I don't know, but this one told a whole different story. One in which they towed the same tow weight up a 7% incline with the pedal to the floor. And the Ford Super Duty was the only truck they had to let up on the accelerator as to not exceed the 70mph speed limit. Not so with the Dodge or the Duramax. And if you watch that video you will hear that Dodge making some very strange noises like it was about to come apart while climbing that incline with that weight..... And they did say the Ford was the much quieter of all three. Not bad for some old 1990s chassis design.....

But like what some else stated, it all comes down to what YOU prefer. I think all of these trucks are very nice and bad ass just as well!!!!

I'm just happy to see we have such nice choices!!!!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Remember boys the Ford is the oldest platform in the bunch and they're still very competitive. The basic SD has been out since 1999. What happens when the new truck comes online in the next year or so? Said to have an aluminum body like the F150. If that is true Ford is really showing some balls and could win big. We'll see, won't we?
It will definitely lose the crash test.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
68k, holy crap...

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Hot Rod magazine ran a [email protected] mph with a 4WD Tremor.The Ram guys crack me up saying the 8 speed in the Ram would have smoked the Tremor.September 2013 Car&Driver says otherwise.
Im not sure what that really has to do with this thread, but, I bet a Regular cab 4x4 hemi ram with the 8 speed/3.92 gear would be right there with that ecoboost.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts