Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the season coming to a close which rules do you believe needs to be addressed next year? What's fair and what's not? Let the shit talking begin!

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
None.....How about a year with no changes in 10.5 and see what happens.

Did one combo rule the races this year ?

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
With the season coming to a close which rules do you believe needs to be addressed next year? What's fair and what's not? Let the shit talking begin!
Outlaw 670's, corvettes, and red trucks

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Heck of a year you had Mo, you never once cried about the rules and just kept at it.

Congrats.
Joe
Thanks Joe, we work pretty hard to get here and are actually getting to enjoy it right now.

I believe that the rules are pretty competatively set right now. I would say that the extra 50lbs for everyone but Richard would be a good call. We need everyone back at the track competing....

Just kidding Richard. :p

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
The combos seem to be as close as they ever have been. I say don't touch them. But hey, I don't count as I only went to one race and blew a hg testing before we could even make a qualifying pass.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
rules with regards to engine combinations/weights seem pretty close and I say run them the same another year....maybe clarify some of the "grey" areas that are in the existing wording and you have a very competitive set of 2014 rules...almost forgot...1 No2 kit less for Mo!!!!:smt083

1 - 20 of 29 Posts