Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 180 of 704 Posts

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
You guys killing on this guy are crazy..What id the difference if he smashed the car and it got crushed or building it in to a drag car????
Good luck with the build and good luck and thank you for being you

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Thanks Gents, Its coming along pretty well at this point, the cage for the most part is all bent up and ready to be fabbed in. More pics to come slowly but surely, I am deploying leaving this Saturday so I may not be on too much after that......I'll update as I am able.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Good luck on the deployment, sir! Looking forward to what updates you're able to bring!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Thanks Gents, Its coming along pretty well at this point, the cage for the most part is all bent up and ready to be fabbed in. More pics to come slowly but surely, I am deploying leaving this Saturday so I may not be on too much after that......I'll update as I am able.
Good luck, come home safe, and thanks, again!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Thanks everyone!!!! Well I am off at 530 in the morning...I wish all good luck and good night. Will update what I can as it comes along...last sitrep was the longblock is about 3 weeks out and the chassis 4 weeks. Money is waiting in the bank to go to town on this thing as soon as it makes it back to the shop.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thanks everyone!!!! Well I am off at 530 in the morning...I wish all good luck and good night. Will update what I can as it comes along...last sitrep was the longblock is about 3 weeks out and the chassis 4 weeks. Money is waiting in the bank to go to town on this thing as soon as it makes it back to the shop.
Godspeed, sir. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well as all of the soldiers over there.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
That's a crazy picture. The box and crank wheel looks huge!
I know but in reality it is only just a tad larger than a damper, thats a 24 tooth wheel for a no mod motor to run cops though we are switching it out so I can run the internal trigger and factory crank sensor.

161 - 180 of 704 Posts