Yellow Bullet Forums banner
701 - 704 of 704 Posts
Discussion starter · #702 ·
Hey gents sorry I haven't really been around. JMS u definitely nailed it on the head, although we were blowing through the converter. We are going to do a rear gear change to tighten it up. Nothing wrong with the engine, we just got put on the sidelines due to a rule addition for a class we wanted to race this year. so figured since we had some downtime may consider building a all out race motor. I have another block sitting here and wanted to start fresh and leave my current shortblock entact. Who knows what will happen though I change my mind worse than a women on what direction I want to go on the build. Thanks everyone for keeping up.

Hey gents sorry I haven't really been around. JMS u definitely nailed it on the head, although we were blowing through the converter. We are going to do a rear gear change to tighten it up. Nothing wrong with the engine, we just got put on the sidelines due to a rule addition for a class we wanted to race this year. so figured since we had some downtime may consider building a all out race motor. I have another block sitting here and wanted to start fresh and leave my current shortblock entact. Who knows what will happen though I change my mind worse than a women on what direction I want to go on the build. Thanks everyone for keeping up.
Well whats going on with the car going into 2015

701 - 704 of 704 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.