Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested, I was told today Div 1 will be posting on their website the 2013 Season Pit Vehicle Registration and Agreement form w/in the week. It w/b $50.00 for $300k insurance.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
For those interested, I was told today Div 1 will be posting on their website the 2013 Season Pit Vehicle Registration and Agreement form w/in the week. It w/b $50.00 for $300k insurance.
Progressive $75.00 for 500,000 purchased at their website, took 5 minutes. How ya doing Pat?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Gary, doing well.......That sounds great about Progressive. But correct me if I'm wrong...The NHRA deal includes $300k ins for all Div 1 tracks. That means you don't have to purchase additional permits for each track. For example, Atco wants $10 for a permit only good for their track. So if you have your own ins. you will have to buy permits for each track you attend. I have a feeling they are going to be cracking down on this around here. Just want to be proactive & help fellow Bullet Members. See ya @ the races.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Insurance from Prudentail covers golf cart everywhere, thats a perk. You show prove of ins to any NHRA track w/ $ fee and you should be issued a sticker. This is a few yrs old with NHRA Divisionals etc, Atco was one of the first to sticker carts. My sticker is good anywhere.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
last year showed my policy at cecil and paid $10 for the sticker which was good in div1. policy has to show coverage for the pit vehicle, mine states anything in trailer is covered under 500k umbrella policy.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gary & Fast I'm in the same camp as u guys. There seems to be a little confusion re: permit. Some tracks state the permit purchased @ their track is only good for their track....Atco included. Why is that? NHRA shud coodinate w/all Divisions & make it clear to the racers that the permit purchased is good for all tracks in your Division. And not have tracks charge for a permit for 1 specific track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts