Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 738 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok john after this season it looks like the turbo cars should be getting a weight break i know i only made 1 race this year do to everything going on in my life this summer but i have been folowing the class. no turbo car will run with those F1R low .80's even with the surge holes open... my thought is the gt47-88 should be 3100lbs and the 275 turbo with surge holes showing should come in at 3300 just like the F1R. so what do u think? cant wait to read all the cry babies bullshit:p on this 1.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
MF85s get to be 3050!

·
Registered
76 Posts
ok john after this season it looks like the turbo cars should be getting a weight break i know i only made 1 race this year do to everything going on in my life this summer but i have been folowing the class. no turbo car will run with those F1R low .80's even with the surge holes open... my thought is the gt47-88 should be 3100lbs and the 275 turbo with surge holes showing should come in at 3300 just like the F1R. so what do u think? cant wait to read all the cry babies bullshit:p on this 1.
X2

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
goss will not agree with you......

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
X4!

I'm ready to try something new!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Your crazy when someone gets the right converter and tune the 85 will run run with the F1 the 88 is still 5 mph faster just cause you guys cant E.T for shit doesnt mean you need weight off you need to get your shit together. The only reason i didnt get a turbo is cause everything PTE is building is exploding all yr and because i already got all the blower stuff. That .80 dont worry me at all most time it will run a .95 like everyone else. I do think the rules were better last yr for everyone and you guys should get a gt47 88 at like 3100 lbs. And the Vortech is the blower to watch out for not the F1 by the way

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
If its so easy why dont you guys all get blowers ? Shit ill tell ya what anyone with 6300 Pm me im taking orders for blowers and gear drives right now. I think you will find its not real easy to tune one of these things on a normal track. On a great track they can 60 ft and haul ass but thats not most races

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds like to me you need to change it up to a pro charger or nos set up
trust me if i had money like that i would def go with a super charger. i took me long enough to get what i have now. put it this way a 7.90 in 1/4 in ODR was wow when i started

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
racers only please

1 - 20 of 738 Posts