Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 864 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lets hear it if you’ve heard about or seen Renegade index 10.50, 9.90 or 8.90 racing at Thompson Raceway Park in NE Ohio and plan on racing in one of those classes next year.

What kind of car do you race and what index class are you thinking about participating in?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Ok, lets hear it if you’ve heard about or seen Renegade index 10.50, 9.90 or 8.90 racing at Thompson Raceway Park in NE Ohio and plan on racing in one of those classes next year.

What kind of car do you race and what index class are you thinking about participating in?
Hopefully the RENEGADING RACING "House Car" will be in action

2000 Camaro
10.50 Index
LS engine powered
Driver to be determined...

·
Slow Poke
2,060 Posts
8.90 or OLS. Haven't decided. Unloaded the car this morning and put antifreeze in it for the winter. Got some minor work to do with new belts, window net, chassis cert, tieing front end down so I don't do any more wheelies. Maybe fix my headers from the last wheelie. I'll decide in the spring when I see if OLS is still around.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Is there any chance RRA finds another track or two to participate in the deal?
We are based out of Thompson Raceway but will/do host bonus races at other tracks, we visited Quaker City this past racing season.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Ray, saw you picked up Turley's old car. Glad you're alright and getting rebuilt.
THanks! Another day or two and I will have the T/A sripped and out of the shop. I can't wait to roll the Camaro in and get started on it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I will be running 9.90 with my truck or if someone buys the roller i will be out with something else will be there either way.

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
I'd like to say I'm in for the 10.50.... Still working on a deal for an 86 cutlass.... In the mean time though still planning on working on the chassis car since the it did not sell as hoped.... Cutlass is still 100% showroom though so it will take some time if it happens....

·
Registered
3,011 Posts

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
I hope to have my 95 camaro done in time and run in 8.90!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I still vote for one more index class,11.50,12.0,but keep up the work,you guys got a killer thing going on.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
MR Z WE FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS CAUSE THERE IS ONLY 5 OF YOU KINDA EASY :(

AS FOR ME IM GONNA WAIT TO SEE WHAT RULES ARE PUT IN PLACE FOR THE 8.90 CLASS

DOING SOME ENGINE WORK AND BIGGER TIRES :smt102 ya right wish I could

See all of you at the banquet

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
78 Z28 in the 10.50 class.......if I get that pig back together:cool:
That's funny chit I know someone that has a nos kit for sale so u can run 10.50 biatch :finga: just saying buddy

1 - 20 of 864 Posts