Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at one for wife to drive good or bad car ? 300 Hp V6 with 6 speed trans . Car will be coming from dealership. I value your opinions and thanks in advance for posting

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The v6 motor is from Cadillac, and while it is quite peppy compared to the 2011 v6 3500, its hard on gas in town driving. We always rent a new impala when we are in florida, and in 2012 wondered why the fuel mileage was so bad. Then I opened the hood to see the Cadi V6.

·
NITROUS OUTLET FTW
6,717 Posts
bad timing chains. I took one for a ride and it had a rattle between 1800 and 2400 rpm. sounded like marbles on tin. it also had a bog or stumble when the gas peddle was press and held steady. car had only 77k on it. look it up and you will see. the dealer really pushed the fact that the car still had a warranty. 3.6l v6

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought a 2013 with a 3.6 and so far so good . I drive it back and forth to work , which is a 100 mile round trip and get 30 plus week after week. It's pretty comfortable my previous ride was a 2002 G.P. Like I said no regrets so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts