Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nice starting point for any 250 class rider , honda has an excellent bike for 2012. this is bone stock out of box with pump gasoline on a warm so cal afternoon.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
HOLY CRAP Dan!!! Have you calculated piston speed at 12000 rpm?!!!! Ray.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
12k is nothing is 14k im worried about. the stock ecu cuts out at 13300. my race ecu can go 14k.

·
Team South FTW!
1,692 Posts
Wow that pretty damn impressive for a 250 4 stroke. I wonder what kind of HP the 1998 CR 250 2 stroke I just picked up makes on a dyno. The book says 56 peak which is funny cause my buddies 2011 crf450 only made 52 on a dyno. Kinda makes you wonder why they would go backwards in the hp department. Though I'm sure he makes way more torque than I do.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we are going to run a few tests today on her , new cam , pipe and fuel, show yall what we get

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yoshimura's new resonance chambered pipe and CP camshaft make a nice fat gain together, stock piston and head ! happy and snappy boy let me tell ya, flick the throttle and this thing gets it done now. time for some motos..braaaaa p

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Wow thats good power and the newer (2010 and up) are suposed to be alot more reliable.
FWIW my sons 08 made right at 40HP but it took a ported head by Chapman,fmf exhaust,high comp piston,Crower cam and race gas.
Seeing this makes me want to get my son back on 250s.:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts