Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool video. I was hoping you had video of 2nd round X275
where I smashed the headers to hell!!!:smt088
Yeah the camera was messing up by then. I was standing near the starting line on the pit side lane. All I can say is you got some BIG BALLS! I saw the sparks, and went to myself that's either a oil pan or headers. Saw no oil so went with the later. Sick car whats in it?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a 477"BBC on a Big shot plate. Damn, I was hoping you caught that run!!
That explains why it moves out so sick! You aren't local to SW Florida are you? There is another notch mustang that is the same brown and could be a dead ringer for you car. Saw him run a Friday night TNT about 2 weeks before the SHRA event. He was going wheels up pretty high that night as well.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah, that's me. I test at Immokalee as frequently as I can. But
the night you saw me I couldn't leave the line and when I pedaled it then it stood up!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, that's me. I test at Immokalee as frequently as I can. But
the night you saw me I couldn't leave the line and when I pedaled it then it stood up!
Thought that was you, cool I remember that TNT the last pass you did. It stood up, then unloaded the rear tires for a second even puffed smoke from them. Then hooked and kept going on its merry way. Very sick car indeed, next time I'm at IRR I will stop by and say hi to you.

·
I kill parts
10,367 Posts
Cool video. I was hoping you had video of 2nd round X275
where I smashed the headers to hell!!!:smt088
You did a hell of a job keeping it from coming down harder than it did. - Next time cover the car up before coming in through the gates, you might be better off if it doesn't know it's at an airport......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
387 Posts
You did a hell of a job keeping it from coming down harder than it did. - Next time cover the car up before coming in through the gates, you might be better off if it doesn't know it's at an airport......:rolleyes:

Yeah, thanks. I think I may have to. I went thru a learning curve all over again when i switched to the radials and now i'll have to tie the front end down again!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts