1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hell yea, all of them on this side of the country too LOL

·
Registered
612 Posts
how does the index class work ? do the 8.50 idex run the 11.00 and 10.00 and so on or does only 8.5 race 8.50

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
2000 mile road trip...Count me out. Might as well call it the LSX East Coast Nationals. :(

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how does the index class work ? do the 8.50 idex run the 11.00 and 10.00 and so on or does only 8.5 race 8.50
Your first example is correct.

It is mixed index and who you race can be in any index. The slower car will get a head start. The faster car will need to be patient.

·
Registered
493 Posts
then your better of backing ur car down to run 12.00s
the car ran 12.02-12.05 all day made it to 9 cars before a 9.50 car came by me so fast it nearly spun me around,.he got me by.007 at the line. damn did i have so much fun that day.

·
Registered
750 Posts
It would be better with real street rules!

·
LSXTTFMF
927 Posts
Curious to see the real street rules...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I probably will.... 383 / Perimeter Carb Plate / T56

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
I got a solution, send your car up and I'll run it for you. I'll even let you pay for gas, lodging and food. Sounds like a fair deal.

Craig
Ah, Craig... Yer such a nice guy! You would do that for me??? :) And speaking of lodging, if I do make it out that far I'm staying at your house! Gotta save some money some-how. Oh and being the Red Neck that I am, make sure you have some grits and biscuits and Gravy on hand... I gotta start the day off right! ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
5.3 L (6.0l block, 4.8 crank) either new 76mm or already have large frame 85mm
car only cert to 8.50
so I am hoping they are planning slowing the class down
the class will have many more cars if has old rule just slow down the nitrous cars
don't have to kill the nitrous cars just make everyone else thinks they have a chance

·
Registered
863 Posts
I will be running true street this year. I am hoping to be down at Commerce Georgia for my first event of the year. Wanted to run last fall but I broke a lifter at the LS Fest and didn't get it back together in time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts