Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
The only reason they showed a ZETA platform Chevrolet Camaro..is because they were to debut the new retro-cool GTO; BUT now they dont have to set anything in stone. Chevy dealers could give a hot FUC% if they built the camaro. That and the fact that the challenger is beating it about 10/1 and already has many dedicated websites www.challengerforums.com www.challengertalk.com www.lxforums.com etc etc. I highly doubt you'll see the camaro in production.

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
The reason people like the challenger so much is it is familiar they have seen it already just like the mustang they havent done anything new just redid something you have already seen i am not sure GM went far enough in that direction if thats what appeals to you. Alot of people probably wanted a rehash of a 69 Camaro :WGAF

·
Registered
395 Posts
They definitely need to do more R&D on that thing if they want people to like it. Looks too much like a corvette.

The front end is gay too. :-gay

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
I agree they missed altogether on the frontend something about the side makes it look like it is disproportionate to the windows maybe they should have just updated the 69 Camaro with a different grill just repop the original :roll: Like the Challenger :shock:

·
Registered
395 Posts
See, that's the thing. Why should the "new" camaro have to look like the 69? Granted, it was a great year and one of my favorites, but there have been some seriously nice looking Camaros built AFTER 69. Just ask Monty. :lol:

I think the new concept should somehow be a representation of ALL the generations of Camaros, not just the first.

·
Super Moderator
35,281 Posts
I don't think it's asking a lot to have the car designed well.... I just think it's plain UGLY... it doesn't have to look like a 69... it just has to look good. That, does not look good, and from the likes of attention that these 2 cars have gotten on the net, MOST folks agree.... IT UGLY.

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
GM Build it and Lose your ass The only people that will want this ugly POS Is The Fast and The Furious or is it the Slow and the Curious Crowd. The shitty Thing is my wife told me when we sold my daily driver 02 WS6 T/A That I could get one of these new F-bodys I think I would rather have the dark Side. I with you Chris U Mopar or No car :lol:

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
I will say This there is a pretty bad little plymouth Acclaim That was in my town one Saturday Night . Had the WS6 out Solid 13.0 car all day The guy Plain SMOKED me! So What I do? Naturally I went home at 1:00 am fired up the Nova and barely beat him. So not all of them are slow My Nova ran low 11's Respectivley :WGAF

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
I don't think it's asking a lot to have the car designed well.... I just think it's plain UGLY... it doesn't have to look like a 69... it just has to look good. That, does not look good, and from the likes of attention that these 2 cars have gotten on the net, MOST folks agree.... IT UGLY.
DITTO! Its disgusting :smt078

The back half looks like a mustang too lol

·
Administrator
136,761 Posts
The US automakers have me wondering how the phuck in 1955,56 and 57 they could produce 3 cars that look different but nowadays a car model lasts 10 years!! With all this phuckin technology they can't cut a phuckin mold fast enough? WTF!!! Now they have lost their phuckin minds and coming out with car models that are 30+ years old!! Time to fire everyone at Ford, GM and Chrysler!! They better never give me the golden key to any of these companies!! I would fire everyone!!! :smt013

1 - 20 of 46 Posts