Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 dodge durango limited and the rear passenger power window will not go up but all others work fine, need help wife is away camping with kids and is freaking out.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Regulator most likely, the cables break, I've replaced lots of them, easy job and the regulator/motor assy. is about $150 aftermarket.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
My 04 durango rear window wouldn't go up with the rear door switch, but would with the main switch on the drivers door.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys will I be able to jump the motor and get the window up till she gets home so I can repair or replace the regulator

·
Registered
740 Posts
If the regulator cable is broke, you won't be able to roll it up unless you take door panel off and prop it up with a 1x. The only way you can jump the motor is if the switch is bad. When those cables stretch or break.......................it's done. Simple fix, and O'Reilly's carry the door regulator and motor assemblies for around $100

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if I pull the door panel off can I pull off the connector and test to see if I have 12v to the connector so I know the switch is good, and assume at that point my motor is bad.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
You can, but once you get the panel off you will probably see the cables laying in the bottom of the door and there will be no need.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,416 Posts
You also may have to JB weld the window clip back onto the glass. Often times they are loose.

Take the door panel off and make sure you are getting +/- at the connector. Door harness' and switches can also be an issue, but regulators are very common.

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Very disappointing.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I havn't got to say it yet, so, HIT THE NEWBIE THREAD AND SIT ON A FUCKIN CACTUS DOUCHE NOZZLE!

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
I havn't got to say it yet, so, HIT THE NEWBIE THREAD AND SIT ON A FUCKIN CACTUS DOUCHE NOZZLE!
It was your turn, we were waiting... :p

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Good save! almost didn't make the first page. Lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts