Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think I, oops, I mean Rod meant a "sticky" for NSCA site, but this is cool. BTW, Jimmy, Rod doesn't think a helluva lot of himself......but his friends and family who havn't been able to see him race for so long would like for it to easier to find his pictures.......of his car!!!! He's wayyyyyyyyy too ugly to want his face on the internet. :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Not in MY pocket! As I told you, Not a dime of the "winnings" I've kept. We had this conversation and you know how I stuggled with it. The fact remains.......forget it I'll call you................BUT let me make one thing CLEAR!!!!!! I WILL accept contingency money, I bought and paid for what little parts I could collect on. I WILL sleep at night knowing that the decals on my f*&^% car represented the parts I f*&^% bought!!!!!!!! Did we hit a nerve............."BOB, What do we have for the winner?" :smt014

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
gerl.......I knowd I likd you..........ther is a post on the NSCA board from some guy from SC (about Top Street). who can't spell either.......is it a southern thing for folks to spell won't......"want"??????/ I'm a lead man on our maintinence crew, and we get work orders all the time that say, "traverse 'want' work"........what is that?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Rod Lenz said:
gerl.......I knowd I likd you..........ther is a post on the NSCA board from some guy from SC (about Top Street). who can't spell either.......is it a southern thing for folks to spell won't......"want"??????/ I'm a lead man on our maintinence crew, and we get work orders all the time that say, "traverse 'want' work"........what is that?
:-D

haha that is funny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts