Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a body in white and was wondering what kind of power people are putting to them and what is the best rear suspension for those cars.thanks

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
How quick are you wanting to go??

Check out www.TRZMotorsports.com for the best complete bolt on system for the new Mustangs! The people that have tried this kit so far have raved about it.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I second that. I run the TRZ in my Saleen. KJ Jones did a story of the install in the AUG 2007 issue of 5.0 Mustang and Superfords! Check it out and them Call TRZ, TOP NOTCH!
Chris

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
if you are doing something with that much power you will need way more than that stuff...you really need to do a lot of work to the body with stiffening and you will need a 9"...depending on where you are we have a great chassis shop down here that did one that came out phenomenal

chad
813-784-8248

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
BMR rear suspension, Skinny Kid front, 1.29 60' on 175 shot. Hoping to go 1.20. I'll be at Valdosta next weekend. I'll keep you informed. :)

I purposely had the car built as stock looking as possible. I kept my dash, console, door panels, factory paint, full carpet...

I don't really have good interior pics after it was all finished, but here's what I do have:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts