Programmer
Huge trans cooler
5000 air lift air bags

What's next????

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Who's programmer?

Is it a michigan truck originally? How's the oil pan?

·
Registered
639 Posts
gauges, boost and egt are a must for towing..
you should have just baught mine, twin turbo cummins built for pulling and now detuned to towing...

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who's programmer?

Is it a michigan truck originally? How's the oil pan?
its a old bully dog it seems to work good it has 5 positions 25, 50 100 and 140 hp, fast idle. In the 140 tune it makes 24-26 lbs and huffs some good smoke right when you hit it then clears up, I tow in the 100 hp mode and it doesent smoke and pulls great, I know there are newer controllers but is it worth it to ditch the bully dog for the cost/of a new one.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I had works turbochargers rebuild my stock turbo with all of his options. http://www.workturbochargers.com/ford-powerstroke-73l.html

I was going to buy a garret 38r but decided with his and I am happy. He put his larger turbine wheel in and billet compressor wheel in as well. Truck drives way different and has lots of power. I have a lifted dually with 315's and it tows my 28' trailer with car in it with no issues. I have the same filter as you, did a riffraff fuel return, straight pipe, bellowed up pipes and run a dp-tuner. I want to do injectors and triple disc torque converter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts